TC Helicon VoiceTone Synth HardTune & Vocoder Pedal Regular 886830765629Product #583674 TC Helicon 583674 YFV Vocal Processors https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
A portable, high-quality vocoder and HardTune pitch shifting effect.
Finally, the effects you've heard on chart-topping tracks from artists pushing the envelope of vocal sounds are available in a pedal. VoiceTone Synth brings together a collection of exotic and current sonic mayhem including jagged HardTune effects, a MassiveBand Vocoder with voice-controlled synth and vocal distortion and megaphone effects. Now vocalists and anyone looking to add a modern edge to their live performances and studio productions can dial-in these effects instantly with the press of a footswitch.
The jagged, stair-stepped vocal sound of key-based hard tuning is everywhere in contemporary R&B, Hip Hop and Electronica. This feature has eluded the majority of performing musicians until VoiceTone Synth came along. Now musicians can produce this effect live by simply recalling a preset and hitting the 'On' button. Easy key input methods include auto-instrument sensing or pushbuttons with a clear display of the current key. Other features of the HardTune effect include dry voice mixing, octave shift and character modification.
The vocoder in VoiceTone Synth is called 'Massive-Band' for a reason. It effectively scales resolution from ultra-clearly-enunciated Robot voices to the sound of the classic, analog low-band-count vocoders we all know and love. The benefit is that, while typical vocoders require a lot of pre-processing like distortion and EQ to hear the effect properly, with the VoiceTone Synth vocoder effect you can input signals such as clean acoustic guitar and vocode perfectly for sounds that until now have been impossible to achieve.
The Vocoder also features a voice-controlled synth mode—considered by many as the Holy Grail for vocoding. Prior to VoiceTone Synth, vocoding required your voice (the exciter), and an instrument input (the carrier) to make cool vocoded sounds. Of course VoiceTone Synth supports the dual input method, but for artists who don't have another instrument or don't play one, VoiceTone Synth can generate a synth part directly from your vocal and vocode that. The result? Generated vocoder parts with one input: your voice.
VoiceSupport is a Windows/Mac application that via USB connects your VoiceTone Synth with our support network. What can you expect?
•Access to software updates
•New preset downloads
•Support feed shows latest tips & tricks on using product
•Simple back-up and restoring of preset/setup data
- HardTune processor with option for octave shift and gender processing
- Vocoder effect with options for an external carrier input or various outboard synthesizer flavors
- Transducer effects create megaphones and distortion in series with HardCore and Vocoder
- Tone Processing with adaptive compression, Shape EQ and de-ess
- Clean, studio quality mic preamp with phantom power.
- 10 user-editable presets with footswitch selection
- XLR mono output with separate dry only output
Explore exciting new sonic possibilities. Order yours today.
VoiceTone Synth HardTune & Vocoder Pedal Specifications:
- Mic Connector: Balanced XLR, input impedance 1kOhm
- Mic Input Sensitivity @ 0dBFS: -44dBu to +2dBu
- Mic Input Sensitivity @ 12dB: headroom -56dBu to -10dBu
- Instrument Input Connector: Unbalanced 1/4", input imp. 1MOhm
- Instrument In Sensitivity: +15dBu @ 0dBFS
- EIN: -126dBu @ max mic amp gain, Rg = 150 Ohm
- Power Input: 12 VDC 300 mA, tip negative
- Main Output Connectors: Balanced XLR
- Output Impedance: 40 Ohm
- Output Level: +2 dBu @ 0dBFS
- Instrument Thru Connector: Unbalanced 1/4" phone jack
- Instrument Thru output impedance: 270 Ohm
- Dynamic Range, Mic. @ Min gain >108dB: 20 Hz - 20kHz *A-weighted
- Dynamic Range, Mic. @ -18dBu sensitivity > 104dB: 20hz - 20kHz*
- THD+ Noise, Mic. @ Min gain: <-90dB
- Frequency Response, max gain -1.5dB @ 40 Hz, +0/-0.3 dB (200Hz to 20 kHz)
- Instrument In to Thru Dynamic Range: >119dB
- Tuning Mute Attenuation: >100dB
- Conversion Characteristics
- Sample Rate: 48 kHz
- Converter: AKM AK4620B
- AD / DA Conversion: 24 bit, 128x oversampling bitstream
- EMC & Safety
- Complies with: EN 55103-1 and EN 55103-2 FCC part 15, Class B, CISPR 22, Class B
- Certified to: IEC 65, EN 60065, UL6500 and CSA E60065 CSA FILE #LR108093
- Operating Temperature: 32° F to 122° F (0° C to 50° C)
- Storage Temperature: -22° F to 167° F (-30° C to 70° C)
- Humidity Maximum: 90 % non-condensing
- USB: (for connection to VoiceSupport application)
- Dimensions: 130mm x 132mm x 41mm (5" x 5.25" x 1.5")
- Weight: 1.5 lb. (0.72 kg)
- Warranty Parts and labor: 1 year