TC Helicon VoiceTone Single X1 Megaphone & Distortion
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
When clean and clear vocals is not what you want.
VoiceTone X1 brings a modern “down and dirty” quality to live vocals with tinny megaphones and sharp vocal distortion effects under singers’ control.
3X Megaphone/Telephone effects
2 Distortion types
3 Amp effects
Drive control (modifies distortion)
Filter control (smart EQ band limiting)
Distortion is good
Whether you need to punctuate a word, phrase or an entire song with an effect, VoiceTone X1 intensifies your vocals with its wide range of filtered and distorted sounds. Simply load one of the pre-set styles, tap the footswitch and you’re ready to go. From there, the Drive and Filter controls can be modified to suit your voice or the song. Kick it on, kick it off, you’re in control!
As simple as plugging in your mic
Gaining access to the studio quality sounds and intelligent processing of VoiceTone singles is as simple as plugging in your mic and turning the effect on. Of course, you can always change the style or the amount of effect, but you shouldn’t need to unfold the manual unless you’re making a fire.
Strong family genes
Each VoiceTone single shares the same genes: a clean, quiet mic preamp that rivals high-end touring mixers, a die-cast metal case, rubberized no-slip base, studio quality analog to digital conversion, and the same quality processing you’d expect from our flagship vocal processors like VoiceLive 2.
All new Mic Control feature
The revolutionary and patent pending Mic Control circuit is built into each VoiceTone single pedal. This allows TC-Helicon’s MP-75 (our sku# H70845) Modern Performance Vocal microphone‘s thumb switch to turn your VoiceTone single’s effect on and off. Picture having the freedom to kick-in your vocal effect while working the stage, not gazing at your feet. It gets really cool when you chain multiple VoiceTone singles pedals together and control each one independently or turn them all on or off in combination.
Mic Control on/off
- Creates modern-sounding megaphone and intense distortion effects
- Filtered telephone sounds also onboard
- High quality signal path and tough enclosure
- Can be chained to additional VoiceTone Singles
- Mic-Control offers remote on/off via TC-Helicon MP-75 microphone
Cool vocal effects have never been easier to use. Order today.
VoiceTone Single X1 Megaphone & Distortion Specifications:
- Height: 5.4 inches (140 mm)
- Width: 3.5 inches (90 mm)
- Depth: 2.3 inches (60 mm)
- Weight: 0.92 lb. (0.42 kg)
- Two part dies cast metal
- Rubberized base
- Analog Inputs
- Connectors, balanced: Mic.: XLR
- Mic Input Level @ 0 dBFS: -42dBu to +1dBu
- EIN @ Max Mic Gain Rg = 150 Ohm: -126 dBu
- Mic input SNR: >104 dB
- Analog Outputs
- Output Impedance, Bal./Unbal.: 200/100 Ohm
- Output Full Scale: +1 dBu
- Dynamic Range: >104 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Frequency Response: +0/-0.3 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- USB for firmware and control
- Mic Control using TC-Helicon MP-75
- Power Supply (Supplied): 12V .4A
- Power Consumption: 5.6W
- EMC – Complies with EN 55103-1 and EN 55103-2 FCC part 15, Class B, CISPR 22, Class B
- Safety – certified to IEC 65, EN 60065, UL6500 and CSA IEC 65, EN 60065, UL6500 and CSA
- Operating Requirements
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C)
- Storage Temperature: -22°F to 167°F (-30°C to 70°C)
- Humidity: Max. 90 % non-condensing
- Included with VoiceTone X1
- Region specific power supply
- USB cable
- User guide
- 1 year warranty parts and labor