TC Helicon VoiceTone Single H1 Intelligent Harmony
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
The essentials for killer vocal harmonies in a simple to use stompbox.
Natural harmony sound, ease of use and now, ultimate affordability are yours in VoiceTone H1. Pros and hobbyists alike can achieve fuller-sounding vocal performances with this sturdy vocal harmony pedal.
Guitarist/singers can take advantage of H1′s uncanny guitar-sensing ability to keep your harmonies in tune. For non-guitarists, H1 has a key selector so you can dial-in harmonies that fit lots of songs.
As simple as plugging in your mic
Gaining access to the studio quality sounds and intelligent processing of VoiceTone singles is as simple as plugging in your mic and turning the effect on. Of course, you can always change the style or the amount of effect, but you shouldn't need to unfold the manual unless you're making a fire.
Strong family genes
Each VoiceTone single shares the same genes: a clean, quiet mic preamp that rivals high-end touring mixers, a die-cast metal case, rubberized no-slip base, studio quality analog to digital conversion, and the same quality processing you'd expect from our flagship vocal processors like VoiceLive 2.
All new Mic Control feature
The revolutionary and patent pending Mic Control circuit is built into each VoiceTone single pedal. This allows TC-Helicon's MP-75 (our sku# H70845) Modern Performance Vocal microphone‘s thumb switch to turn your VoiceTone single's effect on and off. Picture having the freedom to kick-in your vocal effect while working the stage, not gazing at your feet. It gets really cool when you chain multiple VoiceTone singles pedals together and control each one independently or turn them all on or off in combination.
Mic Control on/off
- Adds one or two voices of realistic harmony to your voice
- Both guitarists and non-guitarists can create musical harmonies
- High quality signal path and tough enclosure
- Can be chained to additional VoiceTone Singles
- Mic-Control offers remote on/off via TC-Helicon MP-75 microphone
Vocal harmony has never been easier to use. Order today.
VoiceTone Single H1 Intelligent Harmony Specifications:
- Height: 5.4 inches (140 mm)
- Width: 3.5 inches (90 mm)
- Depth: 2.3 inches (60 mm)
- Weight: 0.92 lb. (0.42 kg)
- Two part dies cast metal
- Rubberized base
- Analog Inputs
- Connectors, balanced: Mic.: XLR
- Mic Input Level @ 0 dBFS: -42dBu to +1dBu
- EIN @ Max Mic Gain Rg = 150 Ohm: -126 dBu
- Mic input SNR: >104 dB
- Guitar Input impedance: 1 MOhm
- Guitar Input Level @ 0 dBFS: -7 dBU to 17 dBu
- Guitar Input SNR: >115dB
- Analog Outputs
- Output Impedance, Bal./Unbal.: 200/100 Ohm
- Output Full Scale: +1 dBu
- Dynamic Range: >104 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Frequency Response: +0/-0.3 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- USB for firmware and control
- Mic Control using TC-Helicon MP-75
- Power Supply (Supplied): 12V .4A
- Power Consumption: 5.6W
- EMC - Complies with EN 55103-1 and EN 55103-2 FCC part 15, Class B, CISPR 22, Class B
- Safety - certified to IEC 65, EN 60065, UL6500 and CSA IEC 65, EN 60065, UL6500 and CSA
- Operating Requirements
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C)
- Storage Temperature: -22°F to 167°F (-30°C to 70°C)
- Humidity: Max. 90 % non-condensing
- Included with VoiceTone H1
- Region specific power supply
- USB cable
- User guide
- 1 year warranty parts and labor
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Use
- Simple No Frills Unit
- Harmonies Not Humanesque
- Poor Quality Duplicates
Comments about TC Helicon VoiceTone Single H1 Intelligent Harmony:
I wanted a no frills harmonizer without guitar fx, vocorder nonsense, pitch correction, et cetera...just a unit to add a second and third voice to mine. Which this does do, just not pleasingly. The harmonies are not, well, convincing much of the time. More so at the 'two above' settings. To say I am disappointed in TC for putting this out, when compared to the harmony sound on the GTX and Acoustic versions is an understatement.