TC Helicon VoiceTone Mic Mechanic Reverb, Delay, & Pitch Correction Pedal
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Complete vocal toolbox in a compact, easy-to-use pedal.
TC Helicon presents the Mic Mechanic, an astounding vocal effects pedal, with the ability to shape your vocals as if you had your own personal sound engineer with you at every gig. Mic Mechanic provides time-tested tone and effects you can take anywhere - and always sound your best.
â¢ Top quality TC-Helicon Reverbs, Delays and Pitch Correction
â¢ Adaptive Tone for the perfect mix
â¢ Simple controls, easy to use, instant effect
â¢ Rugged all-metal construction
What every singer needs.
With Mic Mechanic you get tried and true combinations of the Reverbs and Delays from TC Helicon's renowned VoiceLive series. These are classic sounds designed to enhance and complement the natural timbre of your voice, making Mic Mechanic the direct response to singers who say âI don't want to change my voice. I just want to sound greatâ.
Professional Reverb, simply controlled.
Reverb is the essential vocal effect, loved by all singers and used in practically every venue and recording studio in the world. Picked from the flagship VoiceLive series, the lush Reverbs in Mic Mechanic surround your voice with a great sense of space - small or large.
Delay. Delay. And Tap
From short slapback echoes to long repeating phrases, Delay adds that special âsomethingâ to your vocal sound. Use the Tap Tempo feature and time the delays to match your music perfectly.
Auto Chromatic Pitch Correction gently guides you towards the âtrueâ note you're singing. When you're just a bit flat or sharp, Mic Mechanic steps in and gives you a little - or a large - nudge in the right direction. It can be transparent or used as an effect, whichever you like.
Sound your best with Adaptive Tone
Mic Mechanic automatically adjusts EQ, Compression, De-Essing and Gating - providing you with great tone all the time. Get a great vocal sound regardless of your sound system or sound tech.
- 8 high quality Reverb and Echo presets
- Separate Reverb (Room, Studio, Hall) and Delay (Tap and Slap), with combinations of both
- Footswitch tapping can match echoes to song tempo
- Tone button for Adaptive EQ, Compression, De-essing and Gating
- Auto Chromatic Pitch Correction
- Easy connection between standard mic and mixer
- Phantom power always available
- Low noise microphone pre-amp
- Mic Control for remote on/off switching with optional TC-Helicon MP-75 mic
- Compact, easy to use
- Rugged all-metal construction
- USB connection to VoiceSupport application offering updates, product-specific news and more
Itâs like having your own personal sound engineer at every show. Order today!
VoiceTone Mic Mechanic Reverb, Delay, & Pitch Correction Pedal Specifications:
- 8 high quality Reverb and Echo presets
- Dry/Wet mix
- Correction amount
- Adaptive Tone on/off
- Mic Control on/off
- Mic input gain level
- Footswitch on/off
- Height: 5.4 inches (140 mm)
- Width: 3.5 inches (90 mm)
- Depth: 2.3 inches (60 mm)
- Weight: 0.92 lb. (0.42 kg)
- Two-part die-cast metal
- Rubberized base
- ANALOG INPUTS:
- Connectors, balanced: Mic.: XLR
- Mic Input Level @ 0 dBFS: -42dBu to +1dBu
- EIN @ Max Mic Gain Rg = 150 Ohm: -126 dBu
- Mic input SNR: >104 dB
- ANALOG OUTPUTS:
- Output Impedance, Bal./Unbal.: 200/100 Ohm
- Output Full Scale: +1 dBu
- Dynamic Range: >104 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Frequency Response: +0/-0.3 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- USB for firmware and control
- Mic Control using TC-Helicon MP-75 Microphone
- Power Supply (Supplied): 12V .4A
- Power Consumption: 5.6W
- EMC - Complies with EN 55103-1 and EN 55103-2 FCC part 15, Class B, CISPR 22, Class B
- Safety - certified to IEC 65, EN 60065, UL6500 and CSA IEC 65, EN 60065, UL6500 and CSA
- OPERATING REQUIREMENTS:
- Operating Temperature: 32Â°F to 122Â°F (0Â°C to 50Â°C)
- Storage Temperature: -22Â°F to 167Â°F (-30Â°C to 70Â°C)
- Humidity: Max. 90 % non-condensing
- Included with VoiceTone Mic Mechanic
- Region specific power supply
- USB cable
- User guide
- 1 year warranty parts and labor