- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
If you play keyboards and sing, here's your vocal backing group and a dynamic mic to boot!
This package includes TC Helicon's VoiceTone Harmony M plus their dynamic MP-75 mic to give you total control of your vocals, plus a Musician's Gear MS-220 tripod mic stand and a 20' Gear One XLR cable.
VoiceTone Harmony M
The TC Helicon VoiceTone Harmony M is a vocal effects pedal that is designed for singers who are also keyboard players. The Harmony-M pedal listens to the MIDI input and your voice to follow the music. Harmony-M includes classic "notes" and "chord" harmony control modes. Features 1/4" TRS mic level I/O, as well as input for an optional footswitch so the VoiceTone can be placed on the keyboard for easier access.
The TC Helicon Harmony M has a tone switch for engaging the adaptive live engineer effects that dynamically polish vocal tone by connecting the stereo outputs to the mains. Harmony-M simultaneously gives you 2 backup harmony singers and realistic vocal doubling with effortless MIDI control. Also included are live engineer effects that automatically optimize your vocals with adaptive compression, EQ, and de-essing. All of this is fed into rich reverb and delay processors. While you focus on your music, TC helicon Harmony M backs you up with fully-produced vocal sound.
Feel like you're wrestling with others over your sound? From the moment you plug your mic into VoiceTone Harmony M, you're in control of the tone and effects on your voice. Harmony-M arrangement algorithms follow your playing and singing to provide musically correct harmony. With the harmony pedal's straightforward controls, it's easy to step through presets and switch between A/B user settings. The TC Helicon Harmony-M is like having a skilled engineer sensitive to your every note, ready to polish your vocal tone.
Each effect pedal in the TC Helicon VoiceTone line has a unique purpose, yet they complement each other perfectly. Their studio-quality sound, ready-for-action construction, and unobtrusive size let you carry TC Helicon VoiceTone pedals with your favorite mic to the gig, whether it's a club or a concert hall. And operation couldn't be easier. You'll get the sound you want in seconds, instantly boosting your performance the very first night you use a VoiceTone pedal. Up til now, only the most successful singers have taken their producer, live engineer, back-up singers and vocal coach on the road. Now it's your turn to bring your vocal posse with you and ensure that your message and your sound are heard.
Quality is evident in every aspect of the TC Helicon VoiceTone pedal design. Studio-caliber audio algorithms, transparent converters, and fastidious analog audio design lead to a smooth sound that makes you sound your best. The TC Helicon VoiceTone Harmony-M pedal's rugged construction means it can stand up to rough treatment onstage or being kicked around a rehearsal room floor.
MP-75 Dynamic Handheld Microphone with Helicon Control Switch
Perhaps no one has done more for quality onstage vocal processing than TC Helicon, but what about that all-important first link in the signal chain? TC has answers with the MP-75 Modern Performance Vocal Microphone with Mic Control. This is what every singer deserves: a microphone engineered for the sonic realities of modern vocal performance and simple one button control of TC-Helicon vocal effects. You’d expect nothing less from the only pro audio company 100% dedicated to the needs of singers.
Does the world really need yet another vocal microphone? In TC Helicon’s opinion no—it just needs one really good one. One designed for today, where the advent of singers using studio quality vocal processing on stage has transformed live vocal performance. Singers are demanding more control. The effects used by modern vocalists require off-axis noise rejection and frequency response that the majority of dynamic instrument microphones repurposed for singers just can’t deliver. TC-Helicon MP-75 delivers.
Superior Vocal Tone
The proprietary Lismer capsule design uses a patented neodymium magnet structure for high output and uniform performance. The placement of the super-cardioid capsule provides best in class off-axis noise rejection and feedback suppression. In addition, a dual-material diaphragm with light and rigid sections produces optimal high frequency response. If you’re making use of the latest in vocal processing, this microphone can help give your sound that studio-produced edge.
Singers have the ultimate location for control right in their hands
On the microphonethat’s where singers want to control their sound. This is what makes TC-Helicon unique among all the microphone brands on the market. TC Helicon is devoted to singers and takes your input seriously. You’ve been unanimous in how you want to extend the control for your vocal effects. You want a simple way to creatively control your sound in performance without being tied to one place on the stage. Now, TC-Helicon’s patent pending Mic-Control circuit allows simple, single-button control of all of TC-Helicon’s USB-enabled vocal processors, including the VoiceTone Harmony M.
Designed for singers
TC-Helicon’s modern performance vocal microphones are not multipurpose microphones. They are designed and voiced for the realities of live performance. Whereas many vocal microphones get their target frequency response several inches away from the capsule, MP-75 and its brother MP-70 are voiced for the close-up mic technique modern vocalists use. Singers also expect a rugged design built for live performance. MP-75 uses a special heat-treated and hardened steel windscreen grill to provide up to 10 times the durability of non-hardened grills.
- Two-voice 4th generation intelligent harmony
- Separate Double effect using overdub algorithm
- Tone switch engages adaptive Live Engineer Effects
- 6 factory reverb/delay combinations for rich vocals
- 10 presets each with A/B location
- Harmony Arrangement algorithm listens to MIDI input and voice to follow your music
- Flexible harmony voicing including unique bass setting
- Includes classic "Notes" and "Chord" harmony control modes
- 1/4" TRS mic level I/O in stereo or mono
- Clean, studio quality mic preamp with phantom power
- MIDI input
- Input for optional footswitch allows Harmony-M placement on keyboard
- Excellent pop and breath noise rejection
- Superior background noise rejection and resistance to feedback
- Supercardioid pickup pattern for superior isolation onstage
- Lismer dynamic capsule voiced for close-up mic technique
- Suspended dual shockmount for low handling noise
- Patent-pending Mic Control circuit for controlling TC Helocon vocal effects units
- Zinc die-cast Body
- Special heat treated hardened steel wire mesh ball grill provides up to 10 times durability of non-hardened ball grills
- Patented neodymium magnet structure for high output and uniform performance
- Combination cloth/foam pop filter rivals studio performance
- Patented dual-material diaphragm–light, rigid section for optimal high frequency response; light, flexible section for optimal low frequency response
- Elastomer momentary switch for Mic Control
- Microphone clip (accepts EU and US type threads)
- Compact cylindrical carrying case
- User guide
- 1-year warranty parts and labor
Give your voice more voice that meshes with your keybaord playing. Order this package today.
VoiceTone Harmony M with MP-75 Mic Specifications:
- TC Helicon MP-75 Mic
- Type: Dynamic
- Polar pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency response: 50Hz-18kHz
- Impedance: 150 ohm rated, (300 ohm actual)
- Output level (at 1kHz): -54dBV/Pa (1.99mV) -1 Pa = 94dB SPL
- Length: 7-1/4" (185 mm)
- Diameter: 2" (50 mm)
- Weight: .63 lb. (.29 kg)