TC Helicon VoiceTone Harmony G-XT with MP-75 MicProduct #H74183 TC Helicon H74183 YFV Vocal Processors https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Harmonies and effects are made easier for guitarists with this pedal and specially designed microphone.
This package includes TC Helicon's VoiceTone Harmony-G XT plus their dynamic MP-75 mic to give more control of your vocals, as well as a Musician's Gear MS-220 mic stand and a 20' Gear One XLR cable.
VoiceTone Harmony-G XT
Kick your vocals into high gear with VoiceTone Harmony-G XT. With improved harmony technology and reverb compared to its big brother VoiceLive 2, Harmony-G XT will improve your tone and surround your voice with pro effects and vocal harmony.
Easy Harmony Generation
The TC Helicon Harmony-G XT has a good ear for music. It listens to your performance and decides what harmony notes would sound best with your song. Connect your guitar and a mic, choose one of the presets, play guitar and sing. No special guitar pickups, pre-programming, or extensive musical knowledge are required in order to use this vocal harmony effect pedal.
Choose Your Sound
The TC Helicon Harmony-G XT puts you in control of a wide range of useful, exciting sounds. From a standing position you can switch through the five factory presets, each with a unique setting of effects, harmony and doubling and then choose the A or B effect within each preset. If you only need three presets or you want up to ten, this is configurable in Harmony-G XT.
The effect pedal lets you edit the presets easily and store them as your personal combination. The "FX" for each preset can be selected as well. Each of the categories of Hall, Room, Echo, Slap, Combi and SFX has three alternates. These are more than just add-on effects. These are the real deal from VoiceLive 2 including combinations of reverb, delay andµmod (micromod) that will put you and your harmony voices in a professional sounding, immersive space.
In a recording you can layer your lead melody to create extra thickness. Live, it's not so easy. The Double button on the vocal harmony pedal activates a realistic, overdub style doubling effect on your voice that you can use alone or in tandem with the harmony voices. You have four options for doubling you can choose from: The default one voice with tightest humanization, one voice with looser and more natural humanization, two tight voices, and two natural voices.
Better Overall Tone
Don't let that simple-looking Tone button fool you. Beneath is a professional signal chain. It includes such settings as Adaptive Shape, a unique boom reduction and brightness enhancer, Compression for smoothing peaks and gently raising low level detail, De-ess, which reduces harsh consonant sounds, Adaptive gate, which helps to reduce feedback while reducing harmonized chattering of instruments when you're not singing.
Once Tone is activated, the TC Helicon VoiceTone Harmony-G XT remains in effect when harmonies are on and off and even in Bypass so you can chat with your audience using the same great tone as when you sing.
Connect To Your Computer
The TC Helicon Harmony-G XT has a USB connection and a free, included web applet called VoiceSupport. It offers easy backup and restore of your presets to a computer, fast product registration and up-to-date news on software updates, and tips and tricks along with demo videos.
MP-75 Dynamic Handheld Microphone with Helicon Control Switch
Perhaps no one has done more for quality onstage vocal processing than TC Helicon, but what about that all-important first link in the signal chain? TC has answers with the MP-75 Modern Performance Vocal Microphone with Mic Control. This is what every singer deserves: a microphone engineered for the sonic realities of modern vocal performance and simple one button control of TC-Helicon vocal effects. You’d expect nothing less from the only pro audio company 100% dedicated to the needs of singers.
Does the world really need yet another vocal microphone? In TC Helicon’s opinion no—it just needs one really good one. One designed for today, where the advent of singers using studio quality vocal processing on stage has transformed live vocal performance. Singers are demanding more control. The effects used by modern vocalists require off-axis noise rejection and frequency response that the majority of dynamic instrument microphones repurposed for singers just can’t deliver. TC-Helicon MP-75 delivers.
Superior Vocal Tone
The proprietary Lismer capsule design uses a patented neodymium magnet structure for high output and uniform performance. The placement of the super-cardioid capsule provides best in class off-axis noise rejection and feedback suppression. In addition, a dual-material diaphragm with light and rigid sections produces optimal high frequency response. If you’re making use of the latest in vocal processing, this microphone can help give your sound that studio-produced edge.
Singers have the ultimate location for control right in their hands
On the microphone is where singers want to control their sound. This is what makes TC-Helicon unique among all the microphone brands on the market. TC Helicon is devoted to singers and takes your input seriously. You’ve been unanimous in how you want to extend the control for your vocal effects. You want a simple way to creatively control your sound in performance without being tied to one place on the stage. Now, TC-Helicon’s patent pending Mic-Control circuit allows simple, single-button control of all of TC-Helicon’s USB-enabled vocal processors, including the VoiceTone Harmony GX-T. WIth MP-75 you can simply turn on or turn off the harmonies during verses or choruses as needed.
Designed for singers
TC-Helicon’s modern performance vocal microphones are not multipurpose microphones. They are designed and voiced for the realities of live performance. Whereas many vocal microphones get their target frequency response several inches away from the capsule, MP-75 and its brother MP-70 are voiced for the close-up mic technique modern vocalists use. Singers also expect a rugged design built for live performance. MP-75 uses a special heat-treated and hardened steel windscreen grill to provide up to 10 times the durability of non-hardened grills.
Musician's Gear MS-220
The MS-220 Tripod Microphone Stand has a thread adapter and tubular legs. Its adjustable height from floor to top thread is 35" to 61-7/8". The 30-1/4" fixed boom is not adjustable.
Gear One 20' XLR Microphone Cable
For serious-minded musicians, Gear One's XLR cables have the strength and durability to withstand more than everyday use. Since your cable is your sound, this XLR mic cable's superior wiring allows your signal to be quiet, eliminating frustrating hums, buzzing, and crackles.
- Listens to guitar and voice to create correct harmony parts automatically
- Tone switch smoothes vocals with adaptive Live Engineer Effects
- 18 combinations of reverb, delay, and µmod shared by vocal and guitar input
- 10 presets available, each with A/B options
- Harmony interval selection includes 3rds and 5ths above and below, octave up and down, and the unique Bass interval
- Stereo or mono configurable output
- Clean, studio quality mic preamp with phantom power and XLR input
- Guitar signal can be mixed in and share reverb or passed through to separate amplifier
- Fast, accurate guitar tuner
- Improved NaturalPlay guitar-controlled harmony algorithm
- Front-of-house quality reverb algorithm and selection of styles from VoiceLive 2
- Selection of four overdub-style doubling effects with two more doubling voices available
- Reworked FX presets offer even more utility across music styles
- USB connection for easy software updates, tips, and preset backup using the included VoiceSupport applet
- Adaptive harmony gate added to Tone for a cleaner mix
- Easy manual selection of Scale & Key for singers without an instrument or horn players
- Excellent pop and breath noise rejection
- Superior background noise rejection and resistance to feedback
- Supercardioid pickup pattern for superior isolation onstage
- Lismer dynamic capsule voiced for close-up mic technique
- Suspended dual shockmount for low handling noise
- Patent-pending Mic Control circuit for controlling TC Helocon vocal effects units
- Zinc die-cast Body
- Special heat treated hardened steel wire mesh ball grill provides up to 10 times durability of non-hardened ball grills
- Patented neodymium magnet structure for high output and uniform performance
- Combination cloth/foam pop filter rivals studio performance
- Patented dual-material diaphragm–light, rigid section for optimal high frequency response; light, flexible section for optimal low frequency response
- Elastomer momentary switch for Mic Control
- Microphone clip (accepts EU and US type threads)
- Compact cylindrical carrying case
- User guide
- 1-year warranty parts and labor
- Package also includes a Musician's Gear MS-220 Tripod and a 20' Gear One XLR Cable
Hone your tone with one-button control on your micorphone. Order today!
VoiceTone Harmony G-XT with MP-75 Mic Specifications:
- TC Helicon VoiceTone Harmony G-XT
- Mic Connector: Balanced XLR, input impedance 1kOhm
- Mic Input Sensitivity @ 0dBFS: -44dBu to +2dBu
- Mic Input Sensitivity @ 12dB: headroom -56dBu to -10dBu
- Instrument Input Connector: Unbalanced 1/4", input imp. 1MOhm
- Instrument Input Sensitivity: +15dBu @ 0dBFS
- EIN: -126dBu @ max mic amp gain, Rg = 150 Ohm
- Power Input: 12 VDC 300 mA, tip negative
- Main Output Connectors: Balanced XLR
- Output Impedance: 40 Ohm
- Output Level: +2 dBu @ 0dBFS
- Instrument Thru Connector: Unbalanced 1/4" phone jack
- Instrument Thru output impedance: 270 Ohm
- Dynamic Range, Mic. @ Min gain >108dB: 20 Hz - 20kHz *A-weighted
- Dynamic Range, Mic. @ -18dBu sensitivity > 104dB: 20hz - 20kHz*
- THD+ Noise, Mic. @ Min gain: <-90dB
- Frequency Response, max gain -1.5dB @ 40 Hz, +0/-0.3 dB: (200Hz to 20 kHz)
- Instrument In to Thru Dynamic Range: >119dB
- Tuning Mute Attenuation: >100dB
- Conversion Characteristics
- Sample Rate: 48 kHz
- Converter: AKM AK4620B
- AD / DA Conversion: 24 bit, 128x oversampling bitstream
- EMC and Safety
- Complies with: EN 55103-1 and EN 55103-2 FCC part 15, Class B, CISPR 22, Class B
- Certified to: IEC 65, EN 60065, UL6500 and CSA E60065 CSA FILE #LR108093
- Operating Temperature: 32° F to 122° F (0° C to 50° C)
- Storage Temperature: -22° F to 167° F (-30° C to 70° C)
- Humidity Max.: 90 % non-condensing
- Dimensions: 130mm x 132mm x 41mm (5" x 5.25" x 1.5")
- Weight: 1-1/2 lb.
- TC Helicon MP-75 Mic
- Type: Dynamic
- Polar pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency response: 50Hz-18kHz
- Impedance: 150 ohm rated, (300 ohm actual)
- Output level (at 1kHz): -54dBV/Pa (1.99mV) -1 Pa = 94dB SPL
- Length: 7-1/4" (185 mm)
- Diameter: 2" (50 mm)
- Weight: .63 lb. (.29 kg)