TC Helicon VoiceTone Create XTProduct #485434 TC Helicon 485434 YFV Vocal Processors https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
A wealth of features makes Create XT a great sounding, easy-to-use vocal effect pedal.
The VoiceTone Create XT from TC Helicon is a hit-producer-in-a-pedal. Now you can get those "ear candy" vocal effects that producers call on every day to create hit tracks. VoiceTone Create XT vocal effect processor improves on the original Create by incorporating HardTune (used by artists such as T-Pain and Kanye West) and the rich, front-of-house quality reverb from its famous big brother, VoiceLive 2. The TC Helicon Create XT vocal processor is now easier to use with individual on/off buttons for the effects blocks, more onboard editing, an input for an optional Switch3 footswitch if you prefer a vocal effects pedal, and much more!
Vastly superior to the reverb effect found in stomp boxes and in all-in-one mixers that do little more than add mud to your vocals, the TC Helicon Create XT's high-end reverb algorithm comes from TC Electronic, a company with a long and successful history in reverb processing.
Choosing your sound
When it's time to pick your vocal effects, the TC Helicon Create XT effect processor offers you several routes to define your sound. First of all, the 10 factory presets give you a wide range of useful effects with each preset having A and B settings that can be easily toggled when needed. To customize your sound, the vocal effect processor's 100 styles offer preprogrammed effect chains with a wide range of subtle to insane effects that can be made into easily accessible presets. Making things easier is the way in which the 100 styles are organized: by effects category and by musical genre. If you are comfortable with effects terminology, the TC Helicon vocal processor lets you browse by category. If you prefer, however, you can browse the genres such as Pop/R&B, Rock/Metal, Oldies, Jazz/Ballad, and Electronic.
Even more sonic possibilities are offered when you consider that each style has effects enabled and others disabled. The fun begins when you experiment with turning effect blocks on and off with the front panel buttons. As a bonus, you can add the optional Switch3 footswitch to extend your effects switching capabilities in performance.
Added tweak-ability control features six parameters to allow finer control of your sound. The TC Helicon VoiceTone Create XT pedal's four Effect On/Off buttons allow you to engage effects individually or as a group. A low-noise XLR mic input with phantom power is the ideal choice for condenser mics. You can also use the pedal input to connect an optional Switch 3 footswitch for individual effect block on/off switching. The outputs are quite flexible. Choose Mono+dry or stereo XLR balanced outputs. An included USB lets you connect to VoiceSupport, an application that delivers updates, new sounds, tips, and tricks exclusively for the VoiceTone vocal effects system.
- 100 factory styles are available to customize presets
- Edit and store up to 10 presets, each with an A or B option
- Lush reverb effects include halls, rooms, plates, spring, and ambiance
- Tap tempo-controlled echo/delay effects
- Modulation effects include detune, chorus, flange, doubling, rotor and more
- Transducer effects include popular megaphone, distortion and effect filters
- Flexible effect switching methods
- XLR mic input and XLR output in stereo or mono
- Clean, low noise, studio quality mic preamp with phantom power
- Front-of-house-quality reverb algorithm from VoiceLive 2
- HardTune for live, auto-tuned vocal effects
- The Tone button that polishes and smoothes vocals with adaptive Live Engineer Effects from VoiceTone Correct
- Dedicated effect block on/off buttons for easy preset customizing
- Selectable Tweak parameters give you more access to the important elements in the current sound
- USB connection for easy software updates, tips, and preset backup using the included VoiceSupport application
- Easy selection of HardTune scale & key from a standing position
XTends into any musical style. Order your VoiceTone now.
VoiceTone Create XT Specifications:
- Connectors: Balanced XLR
- Input Impedance: 1 kOhm
- Mic Input Sensitivity @ 0 dBFS: -44 dBu to +2 dBu
- Mic Input Sensitivity @ 12 dB headroom: -56 dBu to -10 dBu
- EIN: -128 dBu @ max. mic amp gain, Rg = 150 Ohm
- Analog Outputs
- Connectors: Balanced XLR
- Output Impedance: 40 Ohm
- Output Level @ 0dBFS: +2dBu
- Input to Output Analog Audio Performance
- Dynamic Range, Mic. @ Min gain: >108 dB, 20 Hz - 20 kHz (A-weighted)
- Dynamic Range, Mic. @ -18dBu sensitivity: > 104dB, 20hz to 20kHz (A-weighted)
- THD+ Noise, Mic. @ Min gain: <-90dB
- Frequency Response, max gain: -1.5 dB @ 40 Hz, +0/-0.3 dB (200 Hz to 20 kHz)
- Conversion Characteristics
- Sample Rate: 48 kHz
- Converter: AKM AK4620B
- A to D / D to A Conversion: 24 bit, 128x oversampling bitstream
- A to D Delay: 0.65 ms
- D to A Delay: 0.63 ms
- Complies with: EN 55103-1 and EN 55103-2 FCC part 15, Class B, CISPR 22, Class B
- Certified to: IEC 65, EN 60065, UL6500 and CSA E60065 CSA FILE #LR108093
- Operating Temperature: 32° F to 122° F (0° C to 50° C)
- Storage Temperature: -22° F to 167° F (-30° C to 70° C)
- Humidity: Max. 90 % non-condensing
- USB: (for connection to VoiceSupport application)
- Dimensions: 5"D x 5.25"W x 1.5"H
- Weight: 1.5 lb.
- Warranty Parts and labor: 1 year