Adaptive tone, pitch correction, and anti-feedback for vocals in a rugged stompbox design.
TC Helicon's VoiceTone Correct XT provides you with smooth, pro vocal tones and the security of active anti-feedback. Matched with TC-Helicon's natural auto-chromatic pitch correction, it's like having a live sound engineer and a vocal coach at every gig.
VoiceTone Correct XT features TC-Helicon's adaptive tone technology which intelligently controls Shape EQ and Dynamics (Compression & De-ess) to provide the perfect tonal balance that fits in the mix. Best of all, it's easy—just set and forget. The adaptive gate can also be added to help suppress feedback and clean up noise.
Feedback is a reality for the contemporary vocalist. Unlike other anti-feedback technology, VoiceTone Correct XT doesn't require any pre-calibration in a quiet room before your gig—who has time for that anyway? Once again it's set and forget—protecting everyone's ears.
Auto-Chromatic Pitch Correction
The auto-chromatic pitch correction helps you sing more in tune, much like a metronome helps for playing in time. It's like singing with a singer who has perfect pitch. This lets you know when you're out of tune and you naturally decide to correct yourself, or not.
The VoiceTone Correct XT has balanced XLR output for sending a clean, quiet signal to your mixer. The mic input gives you a studio quality mic preamp with phantom power while the instrument input XLR output can used as a conventional balanced DI connection. There is also a USB output to connect you to Voice-Support which offers tips, tricks, and updates.
- Shape, Dynamics, & Pitch controls
- Adaptive on/off buttons
- Anti-Feedback, gate, and warmth on/off buttons
- Gain reduction and pitch meters
- Mic Control of pitch correction
- Die-cast steel and anodized extruded aluminum
- Ultra-bright LEDs
- Includes a USB (for connection to VoiceSupport application)
- Can be chained to additional VoiceTone pedals
Keep your voice on point with help from the VoiceTone Correct XT. Order today!
VoiceTone Correct XT Specifications:
- Mic Connector: Balanced XLR, input impedance 1kΩ
- Mic Input Sensitivity @0dBFS: -44dBu to +2dBu
- Mic Input Sensitivity @ 12dB: headroom -56dBu to -10dBu
- Instrument Input Connector: Unbalanced 1/4″, input imp. 1MΩ
- Instrument In Sensitivity: +15dBu @ 0dBFS
- EIN: -126dBu @ max mic amp gain, Rg = 150 Ω
- Power Input: 12 VDC 300 mA, tip negative
- Main Output Connectors: Balanced XLR
- Output Impedance: 40 Ω
- Output Level: +2dBu @ 0dBFS
- Instrument Thru Connector: Unbalanced 1/4″ phone jack
- Instrument Thru output impedance: 270 Ω
- Dynamic Range, Mic. @ Min gain >108dB: 20Hz-20kHz *A-weighted
- Dynamic Range, Mic. @ -18dBu sensitivity > 104dB: 20hz-20kHz*
- THD+ Noise, Mic. @ Min gain: <-90dB
- Frequency response, max gain -1.5dB @ 40Hz, +0/-0.3dB: (200Hz to 20kHz)
- Instrument In to Thru Dynamic Range: >119dB
- Conversion Characteristics
- Sample Rate:48kHz
- Converter: AKM AK4620B
- AD / DA Conversion: 24-bit, 128x oversampling bitstream
- External Power Supply Mains Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60Hz (auto-select)
- Power Consumption: <5 W
- EMC-Complies with EN 55103-1 and EN 55103-2 FCC part 15, Class B, CISPR 22, Class B
- Safety-Certified to: IEC 65, EN 60065, UL6500 and CSA E60065 CSA FILE #LR108093
- Operating Requirements
- Operating Temperature: 32° F to 122° F (0° C to 50° C)
- Storage Temperature: -22° F to 167° F (-30° C to 70° C)
- Humidity: Max. 90% non-condensing
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 5.25" (132mm) x 5" (130mm) x 1.5" (41mm)
- Weight: 1.5lb. (0.72kg)