- Buy New
Vocal perfection at your feet.
The TC Helicon VoiceLive Vocal Floor Processor puts all the vocal tools you love and use in one dedicated box engineered for live music performance. Powerful EQ, compression, and delay are combined with rich reverb, harmony, correction, and doubling algorithms from TC-Helicon.
4 unique harmony logic algorithms can add harmonies generated from your lead voice or can be used by a backup singer to create a multivoice back-up ensemble. Each of the 4 harmony voice parts use the Hybrid Shifting algorithm. This superior pitch-shifting algorithm is combined with a voice-trained pitch-detection algorithm and human-modeled naturalization parameters to create natural-sounding harmonies.
The automatic pitch correction is the most transparent available. With factory and custom scales the Correct block can fix intonation problems in any musical style. Amount, Attack and a 200-cent window control make natural pitch correction easy to achieve.
The VoiceLive contains the VOSTM Limiter--an optical limiter optimized for voice. Its analog architecture ensures you'll never distort the mic input and maintain premium sound quality.
8 footswitches and 4 control modes make VoiceLive easy to use in your performance. A user footswitch is assignable to TAP Tempo (for delay), Harmony Hold, and other useful parameters. You can also use an expression pedal to sweep through assignable modifiers.
The bottom plate is constructed using a powder-coated steel-plate with anti-skid rubber matting. Controls are recessed and reinforced by double aluminum construction.
- Studio-quality mic preamp (Burr Brown INA163 based) with 48V phantom power
- VOSTM Limiter
- Vocal processing technology based on VoiceWorks
- 24-bit harmony processing
- HybridShift harmony generation
- Harmony features: FlexTime, Human-Modeled Vibrato, Inflection, Pitch randomization, Portamento, and gender
- 4 harmony control modes
- MIDI control
- Selectable Equal-tempered and Just tuning for harmonies
- Automatic pitch correction
- Lead voice doubling
- TC Electronic 3-band EQ, low cut, and compressor/gate
- TC Electronic reverb and tap-tempo delay
- 8 footswitches
- 5 edit knobs
- Expression pedal input
- MIC pass thru
- AUX input to reverb/delay
The best of both worlds: live performance with studio punch. Use all the great tools you use in the studio to get the best out of your live vocal performance. Order now.
VoiceLive Vocal Floor Processor Specifications:
- A to D Conversion: 24 bit, 128 x oversampling bitstream
- Certified to: Line Sensitivity @ 12 dB headroom:
- Complies with: EN 55103-1 and EN 55103-2 FCC part 15, Class B, CISPR 22, Class B
- Connectors: RCA Phono (S/PDIF)
- Connectors, balanced: Mic.: XLR, Line: 1/4"phone jack
- Crosstalk: <-85 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- D to A Conversion: 24 bit, 128 x oversampling bitstream
- D to A Delay: 0.63/0.68 ms @ S.R.= 48/44.1 kHz
- Dimensions: 11.2" x 3.5" x 10.5" (284 x 89 x 267)
- Display: 4 character LED, 16x 2 character LCD
- Dynamic Range: > 104 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- EIN @ Max Mic Gain Rg = 200 Ohm: 126 dBu
- Formats: S/PDIF (24 bit), EIAJ CP-340, IEC 958
- Frequency Response: +0/-0.3 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Humidity: Max. 90 % non-condensing
- Instrument Input Level @ 0 dBFS: 18 dBu to -6 dBu
- Instrument Sensitivity @ 12 dB headroom: 6 dBu to -18 dBu
- Line Input Level @ 0 dBFS: 24 dBu to 0 dBu
- Line Sensitivity @ 12 dB headroom: 12 dBu to -12 dBu
- Mains Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz (auto-select)
- Mic. Input Level @ 0 dBFS, Pad Off/On: -13 dBu/7 dBu to -51 dBu/-31 dBu
- Mic. Sensitivity @ 12 dB headroo, Pad Off/On: -25 dBu/-5 dBu to -63 dBu/-43 dBu
- MIDI: In/Out/Thru: 5 Pin DIN
- Operating Temperature: 32° F to 122° F (0° C to 50° C)
- Output Impedance: 40 Ohm
- Output Range: 20 dBu / 14 dBu / 8 dBu / 2 dBu
- Pedal: 1/4" phone jack
- Power Consumption: <15 W
- Sample Rates: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz
- Storage Temperature: -22° F to 167° F (-30° C to 70° C)
- THD: <-98 dB (0.0013 %) @ 1 kHz
- Weight: 4.1 lb. (1.85 kg)
- Impedance Balanced/Unbalanced: Mic.: 3.6/1.8 kOhm, Line: 21/13 kOhm