TC Helicon VoiceLive Rack
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Total vocal control!
VoiceLive Rack combines a transparent, digitally controlled mic preamp, a full suite of adaptive pre-effects, and TC-Helicon's industry leading, complete vocal effects path to produce any vocal sound you've heard or dreamed of. Now, whether you're constructing a giant vocal track for your latest tune or mixing front-of-house at today's tour stop, VoiceLive Rack delivers the vocal magic. VoiceLive Rack is available in stores October 2011.
- Full mic channel with digitally controlled gain, phantom power and pre effects
- Complete vocal effects path; if you dream it, VoiceLive Rack does it
- Direct access editing and performer control via Mic Control and footswitch input
- Includes MP-75 Modern Performance Vocal Microphone with Mic Control
VoiceLive Rack is bursting with the vocal effects that made VoiceLive 2 our best selling effects unit ever. These effects are studio-grade so your singing can sound like your favorite songs or define new vocal territory.
- Includes effects made famous by VoiceLive 2 including HardTune, Î¼Mod (chorus; flange & detune), tap delay, reverb, harmony, doubling, and transducer (distortion and radio voices)
- Global Tone automatically "produces" your core vocal sound with adaptive EQ, compression and de-ess with manual over-ride
- Over 200 factory or 400 user presets offer a wide sonic range with room to grow
- Auto sensing of harmony control instrument to minimize setup time and allow instrument swapping in performance
Guided by a guitar signal, aux feed from a mixing console, a MIDI keyboard or even no instrument at all, VoiceLive Rack has brilliant vocal harmonies for you.
- Harmony reference can guided by guitar, MIDI or MP3 player or key & scal
- Up to 8 voices with MIDI keyboard control or 4 doubled harmony intervals
- From smooth and natural sound to extreme vocal pitch shifting
- Complete customization with adjustable gender, humanization and more
The lightest tap on a button is all it takes to activate effects. Navigate around the features and presets with an ease that becomes addictive. Use the weighted encoder to browse presets, then touch a button to turn an effect on or off. Want to quickly make an adjustment? Just push and hold an effect button to jump directly to its edit block.
An engineer that listens
Like a great audio engineer, VoiceLive Rack's adaptive Tone feature listens to you and adjusts automatically to make your voice sound smooth and produced.
- Studio grade adaptive EQ, compression and de-ess reduce muddiness and contain
- Adaptive gate fights stage leakage between vocal phrases
- Manual over-rides offer additional user control
This is what every singer deserves: a microphone engineered for the sonic realities of modern vocal performance and simple one-button control of TC-Helicon vocal effects. You'd expect nothing less from the only pro audio company 100% dedicated to the needs of singers.
The revolutionary and patent pending Mic Control circuit is built into each VoiceTone single pedal. This allows TC-Helicon's MP-75 Modern Performance Vocal microphone˜s thumb switch to turn your VoiceTone single's effect on and off. Picture having the freedom to kick-in your vocal effect while working the stage, not gazing at your feet. It gets really cool when you chain multiple VoiceTone singles pedals together and control each one independently or turn them all on or off in combination.
- 238 factory presets
- Memory for 400 presets
- 10 steps per preset
- Touch Interface
- Detailed editing
- Wizard for choosing presets
- Dedicated effect block on/off
- Mic Control
- Included with VoiceLive Rack
- Region specific power supply
- USB cable
- User guide
- VoiceSupport Application CD
- 1 year warranty parts and labor
Produce any vocal sound you™ve heard or dreamed of! Order today.
VoiceLive Rack Specifications:
- Analog Inputs
Connectors, balanced: Mic.: XLR, Line: 1/4³ phone jack, Guitar: 1/4³ phone jack, Aux: 1/8³ stereo mini jack
Impedance: Balanced/Unbalanced: Mic.: 2.14/1.07 kOhm, Line: 13/6,5 kOhm
Mic Input Level @ 0 dBFS: -49dBu to +10dBu
Line Input Level @ -37 dBu to +22 dBu: -37 dBu to +22 dBu
EIN @ Max Mic Gain Rg = 150 Ohm: -126 dBu
Mic/Line Input SNR: >107 dB
Guitar Input impedance: 1 MOhm
Guitar Input Level @ 0 dBFS: 14 dBu to -4 dBu
Guitar Input SNR: >104dB
Aux Input Level @ 0dBu: +2dBu
A to D Conversion: 24 bit, 128 x oversampling bitstream, 110dB SNR A-weighted
D to A Conversion: 24 bit, 128 x oversampling bitstream, 115dB SNR A-weighted
Connectors, balanced: XLR and 1/4³ phone jack
Output Impedance Balanced/ Unbalanced: 100/50 Ohm
Output Range (Line/Mic Level): 16 dBu / 0dBu
Dynamic Range: > 109 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
Frequency Response: +0/-0.3 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
Headphone Out: 1/8³ Mini stereo jack, 32 Ohm, +16dBu max (180mW max)
Connectors: RCA Phono (S/PDIF) & USB audio
Formats: S/PDIF (24 bit), EIAJ CP-340, IEC 958, USB Audio
Sample Rates: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz
MIDI: In/Out/Thru: 5 Pin DIN
Pedal: 1/4³ TRS phone jack for Switch-3
External Power Supply Mains Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz (auto-select)
Power Consumption: < 14 W
Height: 3.5 inches (89 mm)
Width: 19 inches (483 mm)
Depth: 5.5 inches (140 mm)
Weight: 5 lb. (2.3 kg)
Die-cast metal and steel chassis
Rubberized end caps and edit/mix knobs
192 x 64 Blue STN LCD, White Back light display