TC Helicon VoiceLive 2 with MP-75 MicProduct #H74176 TC Helicon H74176 YFV Vocal Processors https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
An easy-to-set, floor-based vocal processor and a dynamic mic that gives you remote control over the loop and shortcut functions.
This package includes TC Helicon's VoiceLive 2 plus their dynamic MP-75 mic to give you total control of your vocals, as well as a Musician's Gear MS-220 mic stand and a 20' Gear One XLR cable.
The VoiceLive 2 floor-based vocal processor from TC Helicon makes it easier to lead your own vocal backup group while sounding rich and authentically human at the same time. It starts with a guitar, MIDI keyboard, or aux-input controlled vocal harmony algorithm with four intervals, each of which can be unison-doubled, or 8 discrete voices controlled by your MIDI keyboard playing. And when you want to tap into your gospel soul, VoiceLive 2 effects pedal gives singers a Choir algorithm that creates the massive multi-voice group vocal sound to bring home those classic choruses.
Vocal effects pedal with more automatic features
When you're worrying about parameter settings, you spend less time focusing on your music. So when TC Helicon set out to build VoiceLive 2, they automated several of its features.
•Auto Mic—Gain Set the mic gain from a standing position just by singing. Once this is done there are no knobs to be jostled in transit and you can still do manual tweaks if you feel you'd like to.
•Auto Gate—Feedback a problem? An all-new Auto Gate listens to you and adjusts to reduce feedback and effects leak-through while you're not singing.
•Adaptive Tone—A single push of the Tone button engages studio-quality Shape EQ, compression, and de-essing that adapts to the tonal range of your singing style and voice for increased impact and smoothed dynamics. Finally, your live singing can have that studio polish.
•Reverb and Delay—ducking Increase the sustaining tail of your reverb and delay effects while carving out plenty of room for your lyrics with ducking. The level of the effects is reduced while you sing and then subtly increases after your last syllable for a paradoxical deeper ambience with enhanced intelligibility. Of course, this is all automatic—just select a ducking reverb or delay style, and VoiceLive 2 does the rest.
A vocal effects powerhouse
All the processing power in VoiceLive 2 is available simultaneously to take your voice, your performances, and your music over the top. In addition to vocal harmony, you can construct or select preset effect chains containing effects to:
•Distort your voice—Grunge is good. Make a statement with the Transducer block that also has 4 pole filters for great megaphone and telephone effects.
•Clone your voice—Employ up to 4 voices of humanized unison overdubs in addition to the harmony voices. This sound has been used since recording began to fatten vocals. Now it's your turn.
•Expand your space—A completely new reverb algorithm envelops your voice in dense ambiances from teeny live rooms to concert halls and bright plate simulations. Don't forget the delay block can serve to add depth or become a highlight effect whether it's using tap tempo or tape delay styles.
•Mod ya later—The full μMod block brings lush chorus, slick microtuning, swooshing flange, and more to the party. Those half-time bridge sections never sounded more psychedelic.
Having a large chain of effects won't do as much good if you can't add and remove links in the chain when the mood strikes. The individual stompbox footswitches for Harmony, Doubling, μMod, Reverb, Delay, and FX give you the flexibility to layer or simplify at will. Also, there's a Shortcut footswitch that can be assigned to add other interesting features such as tap tempo, harmony hold, and others. There is no separation between Song mode and Preset mode as there was in the original VoiceLive; each preset can have up to 50 steps each of which can contain a different preset or a simple modification of the main preset. Go ahead, get dirty, and start creating now.
MP-75 Dynamic Handheld Microphone with Helicon Control Switch
Perhaps no one has done more for quality onstage vocal processing than TC Helicon, but what about that all-important first link in the signal chain? TC has answers with the MP-75 Modern Performance Vocal Microphone with Mic Control. This is what every singer deserves: a microphone engineered for the sonic realities of modern vocal performance and simple one button control of TC-Helicon vocal effects. You’d expect nothing less from the only pro audio company 100% dedicated to the needs of singers.
Does the world really need yet another vocal microphone? In TC Helicon’s opinion no—it just needs one really good one. One designed for today, where the advent of singers using studio quality vocal processing on stage has transformed live vocal performance. Singers are demanding more control. The effects used by modern vocalists require off-axis noise rejection and frequency response that the majority of dynamic instrument microphones repurposed for singers just can’t deliver. TC-Helicon MP-75 delivers.
Superior Vocal Tone
The proprietary Lismer capsule design uses a patented neodymium magnet structure for high output and uniform performance. The placement of the super-cardioid capsule provides best in class off-axis noise rejection and feedback suppression. In addition, a dual-material diaphragm with light and rigid sections produces optimal high frequency response. If you’re making use of the latest in vocal processing, this microphone can help give your sound that studio-produced edge.
Singers have the ultimate location for control right in their hands
On the microphone is where singers want to control their sound. This is what makes TC-Helicon unique among all the microphone brands on the market. TC Helicon is devoted to singers and takes your input seriously. You’ve been unanimous in how you want to extend the control for your vocal effects. You want a simple way to creatively control your sound in performance without being tied to one place on the stage. Now, TC-Helicon’s patent pending Mic-Control circuit allows simple, single-button control of all of TC-Helicon’s USB-enabled vocal processors, including the VoiceLive2. With the MP-75 you get remote control of the single-button looper or any shortcut in VoiceLive 2.
Designed for singers
TC-Helicon’s modern performance vocal microphones are not multipurpose microphones. They are designed and voiced for the realities of live performance. Whereas many vocal microphones get their target frequency response several inches away from the capsule, MP-75 and its brother MP-70 are voiced for the close-up mic technique modern vocalists use. Singers also expect a rugged design built for live performance. MP-75 uses a special heat-treated and hardened steel windscreen grill to provide up to 10 times the durability of non-hardened grills.
Musician's Gear MS-220
The MS-220 Tripod Microphone Stand has a thread adapter and tubular legs. Its adjustable height from floor to top thread is 35" to 61-7/8". The 30-1/4" fixed boom is not adjustable.
Gear One 20' XLR Microphone Cable
For serious-minded musicians, Gear One's XLR cables have the strength and durability to withstand more than everyday use. Since your cable is your sound, this XLR mic cable's superior wiring allows your signal to be quiet, eliminating frustrating hums, buzzing, and crackles.
- 5x processing power of typical floor processor
- Separate harmony and doubling blocks
- New reverb, tap delay, μMod
- FX block for T-Pain effect, megaphone, distortion
- Wizard button helps you find the right preset
- Stompbox access to 6 effect blocks
- One button access to global Tone, Pitch, and Guitar FX
- Easy editing of all parameters
- Simple preset chaining with Step feature
- USB for updates, backups, and audio streaming
- All effects can be used simultaneously
- Tone tailors adaptive EQ, compression and de-ess to your voice
- Adaptive gate reduces mic input when you're not singing
- Mic or Line input with digital controlled mic gain
- Control harmonies with guitar, MIDI, or MP3 input
- Up to 8 voices with MIDI keyboard control or 4 doubled harmonies
- All new algorithm is smooth and natural even for extreme vocal styles
- Autosensing of harmony control instrument
- Guitar input with auto-mix , Guitar FX, and transparent pass-thru
- Stereo 1/8" (MP3 player) input
- Stereo XLR, 1/4" and Headphone outputs
- MIDI in, out, and thru
- Expression pedal input
- USB for updates, back-up and audio streaming
- Digital mic-gain control is engaged with your feet
- Natural curve puts footswitches at comfortable angle
- Recessed rubberized handle
- Bright LCD and large lettering
- Rubberized end caps and edit/mix knobs
- Extruded aluminum and steel chassis
- Excellent pop and breath noise rejection
- Superior background noise rejection and resistance to feedback
- Supercardioid pickup pattern for superior isolation onstage
- Lismer dynamic capsule voiced for close-up mic technique
- Suspended dual shockmount for low handling noise
- Patent-pending Mic Control circuit for controlling TC Helocon vocal effects units
- Zinc die-cast Body
- Special heat treated hardened steel wire mesh ball grill provides up to 10 times durability of non-hardened ball grills
- Patented neodymium magnet structure for high output and uniform performance
- Combination cloth/foam pop filter rivals studio performance
- Patented dual-material diaphragm–light, rigid section for optimal high frequency response; light, flexible section for optimal low frequency response
- Elastomer momentary switch for Mic Control
- Microphone clip (accepts EU and US type threads)
- Compact cylindrical carrying case
- User guide
- 1-year warranty parts and labor
- Package also includes a Musician's Gear MS-220 Tripod and a 20' Gear One XLR Cable
Get the vocals you're looking for, from huge choirs to gritty grunge. Order this package today.
VoiceLive 2 with MP-75 Mic Specifications:
- VoiceLive 2
- Digital Inputs and Outputs
- Connectors: RCA Phono (S/PDIF)
- Formats: S/PDIF (24 bit), EIAJ CP-340, IEC 958
- Sample Rates: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz
- Analog Inputs
- Connectors, balanced: Mic (XLR), Line (1/4" phone jack)
- Impedance-Balanced/Unbalanced: Mic (2.14/1.07kOhm) Line (13/6,5kOhm)
- Mic Input Level @ 0dBFS: -49dBu to +10dBu
- Line Input Level @ -37dBu to +22dBu: -37dBu to +22dBu
- EIN @ Max Mic Gain Rg = 150ohm: -126dBu
- Mic/Line Input SNR: > 107dB
- Guitar Input impedance: 1MOhm
- Guitar Input Level @ 0 dBFS: 14 dBu to -4 dBu
- Guitar Input SNR: >104dB
- Aux Input Level @0dBu: +2dBu
- A-to-D Conversion: 24-bit, 128 x oversampling bitstream, 110dB SNR A-weighted
- Analog Outputs
- D-to-A Conversion: 24 bit, 128 x oversampling bitstream, 115dB SNR A-weighted
- Connectors, balanced: XLR, 1/4" phone jack
- Output Impedance Balanced/ Unbalanced: 100/50ohm
- Output Range (Line/Mic Level): 16dBu/0dBu
- Dynamic Range: > 109dB, 20Hz to 20kHz
- Frequency Response: +0/-0.3dB, 20Hz to 20kHz
- Headphone out: Mini phono stereo jack, 32ohm, +16dBu max. (180mW max)
- Complies with EN 55103-1 and EN 55103-2, FCC part 15, Class B, CISPR 22, Class B
- Certified to: IEC 65, EN 60065, UL6500 and CSA, IEC 65, EN 60065, UL6500 and CSA
- Operating Temperature: 32° F to 122° F (0° C to 50° C)
- Storage Temperature: -22° F to 167° F (-30° C to 70° C)
- Humidity: Max. 90 % non-condensing
- Control Interface
- USB: USB-B
- MIDI: In/Out/Thru: 5-pin DIN
- Pedal: 1/4" TRS phone jack
- Display: 192 x 64 Blue STN LCD, White Back light
- Dimensions: 13.8"W x 3"H x 8.5"D
- Weight: 5lb.
- External Power Supply Mains Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60Hz (auto-select)
- Power Consumption: <14W
- Warranty parts and labor: 1 year
- TC Helicon MP-75 Mic
- Type: Dynamic
- Polar pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency response: 50Hz-18kHz
- Impedance: 150 ohm rated, (300 ohm actual)
- Output level (at 1kHz): -54dBV/Pa (1.99mV) -1 Pa = 94dB SPL
- Length: 7-1/4" (185 mm)
- Diameter: 2" (50 mm)
- Weight: .63 lb. (.29 kg)