TC Helicon VoiceLive 2 Extreme EditionProduct #H74536 TC Helicon H74536 YFV Vocal Processors https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
A floor-based vocal processor that provides jaw-dropping vocals with enhanced mic pre amp, double the looping memory, and special presets.
The VoiceLIve 2 Extreme Edition is a limited release that pushes aspects of the product to the max on quality and features. The VoiceLive 2 floor-based vocal processor from TC Helicon makes it easier to lead your own vocal backup group while sounding rich and authentically human at the same time. It starts with a guitar, MIDI keyboard, or aux-input controlled vocal harmony algorithm with four intervals, each of which can be unison-doubled, or 8 discrete voices controlled by your MIDI keyboard playing. And when you want to tap into your gospel soul, VoiceLive 2 effects pedal gives singers a Choir algorithm that creates the massive multi-voice group vocal sound to bring home those classic choruses. The Extreme Edition gives you an enhaned Mic Pre amp with increased transparency, double the looping memory, special presets via VoiceSupport, and an extruded aluminum blue casing with artist-inspired graphics.
Exciting new vocal harmony capability
Now it’s easier than ever to lead your own vocal backup group and sound rich and authentically human at the same time. It starts with a guitar, MIDI keyboard, or aux-input controlled vocal harmony algorithm with four intervals, each of which can be unison-doubled or 8 discrete voices controlled by your MIDI keyboard playing. When you want to tap into your gospel soul, there’s the completely new Choir algorithm that creates the massive multi-voice group vocal sound to bring home those memorable choruses.
Vocal effects pedal with more automatic features
When you're worrying about parameter settings, you spend less time focusing on your music. So when TC Helicon set out to build VoiceLive 2, they automated several of its features.
•Auto Mic—Gain Set the mic gain from a standing position just by singing. Once this is done there are no knobs to be jostled in transit and you can still do manual tweaks if you feel you'd like to.
•Auto Gate—Feedback a problem? An all-new Auto Gate listens to you and adjusts to reduce feedback and effects leak-through while you're not singing.
•Adaptive Tone—A single push of the Tone button engages studio-quality Shape EQ, compression, and de-essing that adapts to the tonal range of your singing style and voice for increased impact and smoothed dynamics. Finally, your live singing can have that studio polish.
•Reverb and Delay—ducking Increase the sustaining tail of your reverb and delay effects while carving out plenty of room for your lyrics with ducking. The level of the effects is reduced while you sing and then subtly increases after your last syllable for a paradoxical deeper ambience with enhanced intelligibility. Of course, this is all automatic—just select a ducking reverb or delay style, and VoiceLive 2 does the rest.
A vocal effects powerhouse
All the processing power in VoiceLive 2 is available simultaneously to take your voice, your performances, and your music over the top. In addition to vocal harmony, you can construct or select preset effect chains containing effects to:
•Distort your voice—Grunge is good. Make a statement with the Transducer block that also has 4 pole filters for great megaphone and telephone effects.
•Clone your voice—Employ up to 4 voices of humanized unison overdubs in addition to the harmony voices. This sound has been used since recording began to fatten vocals. Now it's your turn.
•Expand your space—A completely new reverb algorithm envelops your voice in dense ambiances from teeny live rooms to concert halls and bright plate simulations. Don't forget the delay block can serve to add depth or become a highlight effect whether it's using tap tempo or tape delay styles.
•Mod ya later—The full μMod block brings lush chorus, slick microtuning, swooshing flange, and more to the party. Those half-time bridge sections never sounded more psychedelic.
All-new Mic Control feature
The revolutionary Mic Control circuit is built into each VoiceTone single pedal. This allows the thumb switch on the TC-Helicon’s MP-75 Modern Performance Vocal microphone (sold separately) to turn your VoiceTone single’s effect on and off. Picture having the freedom to kick-in your vocal effect while working the stage, not gazing at your feet. It gets really cool when you chain multiple VoiceTone singles pedals together and control each one independently or turn them all on or off in combination.
Having a large chain of effects won't do as much good if you can't add and remove links in the chain when the mood strikes. The individual stompbox footswitches for Harmony, Doubling, μMod, Reverb, Delay, and FX give you the flexibility to layer or simplify at will. Also, there's a Shortcut footswitch that can be assigned to add other interesting features such as tap tempo, harmony hold, and others. There is no separation between Song mode and Preset mode as there was in the original VoiceLive; each preset can have up to 50 steps each of which can contain a different preset or a simple modification of the main preset. Go ahead, get dirty, and start creating now.
- 5x processing power of typical floor processor
- Separate harmony and doubling blocks
- New reverb, tap delay, μMod
- FX block for T-Pain effect, megaphone, distortion
- Wizard button helps you find the right preset
- Stompbox access to 6 effect blocks
- One button access to global Tone, Pitch, and Guitar FX
- Easy editing of all parameters
- Simple preset chaining with Step feature
- USB for updates, backups, and audio streaming
- All effects can be used simultaneously
- Tone tailors adaptive EQ, compression and de-ess to your voice
- Adaptive gate reduces mic input when you're not singing
- Mic or Line input with digital controlled mic gain
- Control harmonies with guitar, MIDI, or MP3 input
- Up to 8 voices with MIDI keyboard control or 4 doubled harmonies
- All new algorithm is smooth and natural even for extreme vocal styles
- Autosensing of harmony control instrument
- Guitar input with auto-mix , Guitar FX, and transparent pass-thru
- Stereo 1/8" (MP3 player) input
- Stereo XLR, 1/4" and Headphone outputs
- MIDI in, out, and thru
- Expression pedal input
- USB for updates, back-up and audio streaming
- Digital mic-gain control is engaged with your feet
- Natural curve puts footswitches at comfortable angle
- Recessed rubberized handle
- Bright LCD and large lettering
- Rubberized end caps and edit/mix knobs
- Extruded aluminum and steel chassis
- 205 factory presets
- Memory for 400 presets
- 10 steps per preset
- 10 footswitches
- Detailed editing
- Wizard for choosing presets
- Dedicated effect block on/off
Other features & improvements from updates:
- New Rhythmic effect series including:
- Rhythmic Sample which lets you create ‘delay-freeze’-style effects for freezing parts of your vocal performance, as in Fat Boy Slim’s "Praise You"
- Rhythmic Stutter that allows patterns and waveforms to control the level of the voice to create tap tempo gating effects and more.
- Rhythmic Gender applies randomized gender patterns , pushing the HardTune effect in vivid new directions.
- Lead voice level control added per preset and global for precise balancing of preset levels
- Guitar phase reverse parameter helps minimize acoustic guitar feedback
- Guitar compressor attack added
- System parameter for momentary Harmony and Double effects activation.
- Added gender adjustment to Double voices
- ‘DUAL‘ output mode added which allows your sound tech to control wet vocal and wet guitar individually at the console.
- Last preset is now recalled over power cycles
- Added many new expression pedal parameters
- Reduced lead voice latency
- Improvements to Harmony Hold feature
- MIDI Sysex improvements for future editor
- Faster setting of Mic Gain pressing Reverb button once singing level is detected
- Preset Shortcut and Expression pedal control can now be assigned to Global per preset
Take your vocals to the extreme with the Extreme Edition of VoiceLive 2. Order today!
VoiceLive 2 Extreme Edition Specifications:
- Analog Inputs
- Connectors, balanced: Mic.: XLR, Line: 1/4″ phone jack, Guitar: 1/4″ phone jack, Aux: 1/8″ stereo mini jack
- Impedance: Balanced/Unbalanced: Mic.: 2.14/1.07 kOhm, Line: 13/6,5 kOhm
- Mic Input Level @ 0 dBFS: -49dBu to +10dBu
- Line Input Level @ -37 dBu to +22 dBu: -37 dBu to +22 dBu
- EIN @ Max Mic Gain Rg = 150 Ohm: -127 dBu
- High Gain/High Power NPN Bipolar transistor front end
- Mic/Line Input SNR: >107 dB
- Guitar Input impedance: 1 MOhm
- Guitar Input Level @ 0 dBFS: 14 dBu to -4 dBu
- Guitar Input SNR: >104dB
- Aux Input Level @ 0dBu: +2dBu
- A to D Conversion: 24 bit, 128 x oversampling bitstream, 110dB SNR A-weighted
- Analog Outputs
- D to A Conversion: 24 bit, 128 x oversampling bitstream, 115dB SNR A-weighted
- Connectors, balanced: XLR and 1/4″ phone jack
- Output Impedance Balanced/ Unbalanced: 100/50 Ohm
- Output Range (Line/Mic Level): 16 dBu / 0dBu
- Dynamic Range: > 109 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Frequency Response: +0/-0.3 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Headphone Out: 1/8″ Mini stereo jack, 32 Ohm, +16dBu max (180mW max)
- Digital Audio
- Connectors: RCA Phono (S/PDIF) & USB audio
- Formats: S/PDIF (24 bit), EIAJ CP-340, IEC 958, USB Audio
- Sample Rates: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz
- USB: USB-B
- MIDI: In/Out/Thru: 5 Pin DIN
- Pedal: 1/4″ TRS phone jack
- External Power Supply Mains Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz (auto-select)
- Power Consumption: < 14 W
- Complies with EN 55103-1 and EN 55103-2, FCC part 15, Class B, CISPR 22, Class B
- Certified to: IEC 65, EN 60065, UL6500 and CSA, IEC 65, EN 60065, UL6500 and CSA
- Operating Requirements:
- Operating Temperature: 32° F to 122° F (0° C to 50° C)
- Storage Temperature: -22° F to 167° F (-30° C to 70° C)
- Humidity: Max. 90 % non-condensing
- Control Interface
- USB: USB-B
- MIDI: In/Out/Thru: 5-pin DIN
- Pedal: 1/4" TRS phone jack
- Display: 192 x 64 Blue STN LCD, White Back light
- Dimensions: 13.8"W x 3"H x 8.5"D
- Weight: 5lb.
- External Power Supply Mains Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60Hz (auto-select)
- Power Consumption: <14W
- Warranty parts and labor: 1 year