TC Electronic Studio Konnekt 48
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
FireWire audio interface with studio control system.
Studio Konnekt 48 offers a comprehensive array of professional features that make recording, mixing and monitoring a breeze. All essential recording tools are gathered in one box, including world-class DSP effects, a wealth of I/O options, speaker management and many other powerful tools that will take your recordings to the next level.
The extensive I/O section features four IMPACT II preamps. With eight line ins on the rear panel, the total amount of simultaneously streamable analog inputs is 12 as well as 12 analog outputs. Two outputs feature digitally controlled analog XLR connections for optimal connection with your main monitor speakers while the analog output section has 2 independent phones out.
The comprehensive digital I/O section features double ADAT 96 kHz SMUX, TOS, S/PDIF and Word Clock I/O and the digital part is powered by the second-to-none DICE Jet jitter elimination engine.
World-Class DSP and Speaker Management
Studio Konnekt 48 comes with nothing short of world-class DSP effects, including the Fabrik C Studio, an easy-to-use channel strip and mastering tool that offers 4-band EQ, multiband compression and limiting based on algorithms from TC's high-end System 6000. Also running on DSPs you'll find the Fabrik R Studio no compromise reverb based on TC's Reverb 4000 technology. It has a DSP powered 24/8 digital mixer with 48-bit double precision summing on all mix points. There is no compromise routing for all outputs and a wealth of insert points offering top-notch flexibility.
Not only does Studio Konnekt 48 offer support for surround speaker systems, it does way more than that. The speaker management section is based on technology from the famous Dynaudio Professional AIR™ Speaker Series, featuring individual speaker level and delay settings. The Bass Management feature gives you total control of your sub speaker and the speaker management offers instant control of up to 3 speaker sets.
As an option, you can add a cool, compact remote to your Studio Konnekt 48. With the Studio Kontrol remote at hand, you have access to all essential mixer parameters, including main level, mix levels, reverb level/decay time, speaker set selection, AUX sends and more. It has a built-in talkback microphone and a really cool light ring.
Anything else? Well, the cool factor of this remote is upped even further by the built-in guitar tuner.
- 4 IMPACT II microphone preamps
- 12 analog inputs, 12 analog outputs simultaneously
- High resolution input meter
- 96 kHz ADAT (8 channels SMUX), word clock and S/PDIF
- 30/28 channels simultaneously to/from DAW
- Digitally controlled analog main XLR outputs
- Dual headphone outs with individual amplification, level control and source
- Full support for surround systems
- Individual speaker level and delay settings in 0.1 steps
- Selectable frequency crossover points
- Support for 3 speaker systems, individually configurable, selectable from the remote
- Full mixer at your hand
- Built-in talkback mic
- High resolution LED light ring
- Compact design
- Flexible 24/8 DSP mixer with total recall and DSP effects insert points
- No compromise routing for all outputs
- Full 48-bit double precision summing on all mix busses with 56-bit internal processing
- Talkback with selectable dim setting and listen back feature
- Aux send busses with flexible output routing
- World-class DSP effects
- 4 simultaneous 4-band EQ, multiband compression channel strip and mastering effects based on TC System 6000 algorithms
- No compromise built-in reverb based on TC Electronic Reverb 4000 technology
- All plug-ins VST and AU compatible
- Intuitive guitar tuner
- ResFilter plug-in
- Assimilator plug-in
- Hardware effects Integrator plug-in
More than just your standard soundcard. Order the Studio Konnekt 48 today!