TC Electronic PowerCore FireWire Rackmount InterfaceProduct #241598 TC Electronic 241598 YBK Audio Interfaces https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Need blazing-fast, insanely powerful signal processing?
TC Electronic's PowerCore is the open DSP-platform for rackmount-quality processing inside any VST or AudioUnit compatible audio application such as Logic, Cubase, Nuendo, or Performer. The unique combination of a floating-point PowerPC with 4 Motorola DSPs ensures tight integration into the native world—at the same time maintaining all of the advantages that DSP offers for pristine signal processing. It also ensures that you gain access to all this audio recording and editing power without draining the host computer's resources.
9 virtual signal processors provide a Finalizer (Master X), vintage compression, a voice channel strip, 2 TC-quality reverbs, modulation effects, EQ, chorus/delay, and a vintage-sounding monophonic synthesizer.
Aside from the included music recording software, PowerCore users may choose from the growing number of optional TC and 3rd party tools, featuring renowned brands such as Waldorf, Sony, TC-Helicon, DSound - and many more to come. Naturally, the PCI-card and the FireWire version of PowerCore may be used in the same system!
After receiving your PowerCore go to the TC Electronic website to download software including the PowerCore control program and plug-ins.
- 4x Motorola 56K 150MHz DSPs with 512kWords of SRAM per DSP
- 1x Motorola 266MHz PowerPC processor with 8MB DRAM
- 3 FireWire channels
- External power supply
PowerCore FireWire Rackmount Interface Specifications:
- G3 or G4 with OS X.2 or higher, 256MB RAM, VST compatible host application, most sound systems supported by VST/AudioUnits application. PCI card slot required for PowerCore PCI. PowerCore FireWire requires a 400MB FireWire connector.
- PIII/500 or better, 256MB RAM, WIN XP, VST compatible host application. PowerCore PCI requires a full length PCI-slot and a 3.3V PCI Bus (spec. 2.2). PowerCore FireWire requires a 400MB FireWire connector.