TASCAM VL-A5 Two-Way Powered Reference MonitorProduct #601114 TASCAM 601114 YBDA Powered Monitors https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Accurate reference monitoring at an affordable price.
TASCAM'S latest breakthrough for home recording is the VL-A series, a value-priced lineup of great-sounding reference monitors. The VL-A5 is a 5" two-way reference monitor that's self-powered and employs balanced TRS/XLR combination inputs. A deep-cabinet design with front-mounted bass ports extends the low end beyond similarly priced units. High-and low-frequency controls on the VL-A5 allow the user to tailor the monitor's response to their own studio.
- 5-1/4" two-way monitors
- 90W active bi-amped design
- Direct radiating bass reflex 5-1/4" woofers with front-mounted port
- LF control adjusts response at 150Hz or 800Hz for room correction
- HF control adjusts response at 3kHz or 8kHz for room correction
- Low-cut filter for use with optional LF-S8 subwoofer
- 1" dome tweeter
- Deep cabinet design and separated amplifier space for rich low frequency playback
- Magnetic Shielding for use near CRT computer monitors
- Frequency Response (1W @ 1m): 38Hz - 23KHz +/-3dB
- Dimension (W x H x D): 3.9" x 11.4" x 11.8" (98 x 290 x 300 mm)
- Weight: 16.3 lb (7.4kg)
Order a pair today for your home studio.