TASCAM US-1800 Recording PackageProduct #H74491 TASCAM H74491 YBG Studio & Recording Packages https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Get this complete recording package featuring the Tascam US-1800 Interface, a pair of Fostex monitors, and a pack of MXL studio mics.
Package includes the Tascam US-1800 Interface, a pair of Fostex PM0.4n powered monitors; the MXL 990/991 large- and small-diaphragm condenser mic pack; 2 speaker cables; 2 mic cables, and 2 tripod mic stands with fixed boom.
Tacam US-1800 Interface
The US-1800 audio interface from TASCAM gives you 16 inputs and 4 outputs and allows you to transmit your music to and from your Mac or Windows over high-speed USB 2.0 connection. The US-1800 also features 8 XLR microphone inputs with phantom power and 60dB of clean gain. Six balanced line inputs are also provided, as well as stereo S/PDIF digital and MIDI in and out.
Included with the US-1800 is Cubase LE5 workstation software from Steinberg. This 48-track audio workstation includes must-have features like automation, plug-ins, mixing, editing and MIDI tracks. Cubase LE5 uses standard VST plug-ins for adding virtual instruments and effects.
Fostex PM0.4n Monitors
Since its debut the Fostex PM0.4 has earned a reputation for high performance and sonic clarity. The Fostex PM0.4n adds impressive good looks to an already stellar resume of sound reproduction. Need an attractive-looking speaker with great sound for installation in a club, bar, restaurant, or retail environment? No problem. With its compact size and wall mountability the PM0.4n fits right in. Available in a range of 5 high-gloss colors, this new monitor sounds even better than it looks. And it looks stunning.
MXL 990/991 Condenser Mic Pack
The MXL 990/MXL 991 Recording Mic Package is a 2-microphone kit with the latest in MXL's range of studio condenser microphones. The 990 has silky, sweet high end and a tight solid bass, perfect for recording vocals. The 991 is a superior instrument microphone designed for recording acoustic guitar and drum overheads. Both have gold-sputtered diaphragms (20mm) creating a professional sound perfectly suited for digital and analog recording. The MXL 990/MXL 991 Recording Mic Package includes a high-impact carrying case and mic stand adapters.
- 16 simultaneous inputs and 4 simultaneous outputs
- Total of 14 analog inputs (8x) XLR Mic inputs with phantom power (2x) 1/4" TRS LINE/GUITAR inputs on the front panel (4x) 1/4" TRS LINE inputs on the rear panel
- 16-channel MIDI input and output
- Cubase LE 5 48-track workstation software included
- Fostex PM0.4n Monitors
- Ultracompact - can be wall mounted using a suitable bracket such as K&M model 24185
- HF driver for maximum sound performance
- Offers superb audio transparency and quality
- Beautiful glossy front baffle with gently tapered top
- Available in a choice of 5 attractive colors: black, white, red, yellow and violet
- MXL 990/991 Condenser Mic Pack
- The 990 works great for vocals with silky highs and tight, solid lows
- The 991 is goof for acoustic guitars and drum overheads
- Gold-sputtered diaphragms for a professional sound
- Comes with carrying case and mic stand adapters
- Wired with Mogami cable
Everything you need to record; now you just need a band. Order today.
US-1800 Recording Package Specifications:
- Includes 1 x Tascam US-1800 Interface; 2 x Fostek PM0.4n Monitors; MXL 990/991 large- and small-diaphragm condenser mic pack; 2 x speaker cables; 2 x mic cables, and 2 x tripod mic stands with fixed boom.
- For additional specifications please refer to the product detail page on individual components.