TASCAM US-100 USB Audio InterfaceProduct #502783 TASCAM 502783 YBK Audio Interfaces https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
An affordable stereo interface for the road or the studio.
The TASCAM US-100 USB breaks the price barrier for great-quality recording into your computer. The microphone input captures great-sounding performances, or you can plug in your guitar or bass directly into the instrument-level input. The audio interface's stereo line inputs can be switched to RIAA phono level for digitizing your vinyl collection from your favorite turntable. The USB 2.0 connection guarantees playback without hiccups on your Mac or Windows computer, and the compact aluminum construction withstands the hazards of the road, studio, or dorm room.
The TASCAM US-100 records in stereo at CD-quality 16-bit/48kHz resolution and includes a free copy of Audacity software to get you started. An XLR or ¼" microphone input is provided, as well as unbalanced stereo line ins and outs. Step up to TASCAM quality without breaking the bank with the US-100 Interface.
- Bus-powered USB 2.0 audio interface
- XLR or ¼"microphone input
- RCA line inputs switchable to RIAA photo inputs with ground lug
- 1/8" stereo headphone output
- 16-bit/48kHz audio resolution
- Zero-latency hardware monitoring
- Class-compliant driver works on Mac and Windows computers without installation (including Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard)
- Audacity recording software included
Get connected today.