- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
An affordable mixer for live bands.
The affordable Tascam M-164FX mixer is equipped with a stereo effects processor that delivers 16 programs of reverb, delay, chorus, and other high quality effects. The 16-input M-164FX boasts 6 mic inputs with XLR ins and phantom power. Each of the TASCAM mixer's mic inputs has 3-band EQ with hi-pass filters for sculpting the mix.
5 stereo line inputs bring the TASCAM M-164FX mixer's total count to 16 inputs, and channels with EQ and RIAA phono preamps add flexibility. The M-164FX has 2 output buses—main and sub—as well as a pair of aux sends for monitors and effects. The TASCAM M-164FX effect mixer's built-in meter bridge lets you monitor each channel simultaneously.
- 6 XLR microphone inputs with phantom power and hipass filter
- 5 stereo line inputs
- 3-band EQ on mic channels 1-6
- 2-band EQs on line channels 7-10 and main output
- RIAA phono preamp on channels 9-10 (RCA)
- Unique design with built-in meter bridge
- Sub and Main output busses (1/4" outputs)
- Separate stereo and mono outputs for main and aux (1/4")
- 2 aux sends (1/4" outputs)
- Stereo effects processor with 16 presets for reverb, delay, chorus and other effects
Get a portable Tascam mixer loaded with all you need to start gigging!
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about TASCAM M-164FX 16-Input Mixer with Effects:
It's obvious Tascam spent their time, effort and money on the electronics of this mixer. Plenty of plastic in the case but this one sounds good. The controls are mounted on a metal faceplate and the 45mm faders are smooth and feel great. Mic preamps are pretty clean with a smooth analog quality. Enough gain for my ribbon mics. 3-band EQ is adequate and the mid band frequency hits a good spot for most uses. The built-in effects are very good for this price point. Oh, did I mention the meter bridge? A great feature for most any purpose. Complaints? I would have liked a few more Aux and Sub mix possibilities but all of the fundamentals are there. Also, a single, across-the-board phantom power switch really limits my use of mixed condenser and ribbon mics.