- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
An affordable and versatile live sound mixer.
The 16-input Tascam M-164 mixer has 6 mic inputs with XLR ins and phantom power. Mic inputs additionally have 3-band EQ with hi-pass filters for sculpting the mix. 5 stereo line inputs bring the total count to 16 inputs, and one channel has a phono preamp for added flexibility. The M-164 mixing console has 2 output buses—main and sub—as well as a pair of aux sends for monitors and effects. Its built-in meter bridge lets you simultaneously monitor each channel.
- 6 XLR microphone inputs with phantom power and hi-pass filter
- 5 stereo line inputs
- 3-band EQ on mic channels 1-6
- 2-band EQs on line channels 7-10 and main output
- RIAA phono preamp on channels 9-10 (RCA)
- Unique design with built-in meter bridge
- Sub and Main output busses (1/4" outputs)
- Separate stereo and mono outputs for main and aux (1/4")
- 2 aux sends (1/4" outputs)
Get a portable yet flexible Tascam mixer at a great price!