Tannoy Reveal 402
Powered Studio Monitors
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A refreshed design of the popular Reveal series monitors.
The Tannoy Reveal 402 is the next step in the line of professional Reveal Series studio monitors. The powered Reveal 402 monitor's perfectly matched integrated amplifier ensures maximum efficiency and removes any need for a separate power amp. Response is optimized for near-field operation, such as on a meter bridge or on a table on either side of your control surface. Tannoy puts an Independent gain control on the rear panel, along with an HF trim control to allow fine tuning. Reveal 402 brings 67 years of tried-and-true legendary Tannoy sound to your personal studio in an ultra-compact form factor with pristine audio quality and a truly remarkable feature set.
Big Monitor Sound, Ultra-Compact Design
Don't be fooled by Reveal 402's compact size. Decades of experience in loudspeaker design and tweaking is the foundation for creating Reveal 402. The result is a massive soundscape generated by the super-efficient 4" woofer and ultra-precise 3⁄4" tweeter.
Expertly Voiced for Massive Sweet Spot
Custom tweaked by Tannoy's in-house speaker guru, Dr. Paul Mills, the active cross-over filters of Reveal 402 have absolutely impeccable timing. This produces the ultimate sweet spot so that you can move around in your workspace without losing the stereo imaging of your mix - as well as invite people to sit in with you during mixing sessions.
Easy Setup Option with Aux Link - Cable Included
If you're anything like us, you're not only working on mixes but also listening to your favorite music! Reveal gives you the ultimate pathway for both. With the Aux Link, setting up has never been easier. Use the included mini jack cable to plug into your favorite music player and link your monitors for an instant stereo setup - no need for external interfaces.
- Plug in your phone /tablet for instant listening gratification
- 50 Watt Bi-Amp module and active crossover filter ensures maximum power and tonal clarity
- Balanced and Unbalanced inputs for maximum flexibility
- Adjust volume and EQ to match your listening environment
- Rubber padded base for acoustical isolation
- 4" custom high-efficiency LF driver
- 3⁄4" soft-dome "Poke-Resistant" tweeter
- Accurately tuned front-firing bass port -allows near-wall placement and ensures optimal LF
Reveal the details of your music with legendary Tannoy sound!
Reveal 402 Specifications:
- Frequency Response: 56Hz - 48kHz
- Max SPL: 101dB
- HxWxD Cabinet Dimensions:
- 9.45" x 5.79" x 8.35"
- 240mm x 147mm x 212mm
- Membrane Sizes:
- Drive Unit Size, LF/Mid Range: 4" (100mm)
- Drive Unit Size, HF: 3⁄4" (19mm) Soft Dome
- Bi-amp Output Power, RMS
- LF/Mid Range: 25 Watts
- HF: 25 Watts
- THD: < 0.9 %
- Input Types and Impedances
- Balanced: XLR, 20kOhm
- Unbalanced: 1/4" Jack, 10kOhm
- AUX Link: 1/8" Jack, 10kOhm
- AUX Link:1/8" Jack
- EQ Options
- Neutral HF Setting
- +/-1.5dB HF Boost/CUT
- Crossover Frequency: 2.8kHz
- Switchable Power Supply Compatibility:
- 100-120V or 200-240V (50 - 60Hz)
- Max Power Consumption: 96 Watts
- Low Frequency Alignment: Optimized Front Port
- Fuse Data
- 100 - 120V: T800 mAL / 250V
- 200 - 240V: T800 mAL / 250V