Summit Audio MPC-100A Tube Pre-Amp and Compressor/LimiterProduct #583113 Summit Audio 583113 YFM Channel Strips https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
A preamp and compressor/limiter designed to optimize signals prior to entering the digital domain.
The single channel Summit Audio MPC-1OOA tube preamplifier and compressor/limiter accepts line, microphone, and Hi-Z input signals. Using both tubes and solid state technology in synch with the Jensen mic transformer, the MPC-100A lends a detailed sound with harmonically complex overtones. The ultra-fast compressor is ideal for optimizing signals prior to entering the digital domain.
Other details include impedance matching (loading) control on the Hi-Z input so passive guitars and bass pickups have a whole new level of tone control, true VU metering, and multiple outputs. And with the Summit Audio MPC-100A tube preamp's 3 separate gain controls, you have endless tonal variations from clean to saturated for whatever sound you need.
- "Clean" to "Saturated" valve sounds
- Soft Clipping LED indicators
- HI-Z instrument input with impedance matching control
- Two stages of vacuum tube gain controls
- 3 Position attack and release controls
- High quality VU meter for output and gain reduction metering
- Continuously variable output level control
- +4 dB balanced and -10 dB unbalanced output
- Stereo linkable with a second MPC-100A
- Jensen mic transformer
Get control of your sound with one cost-effective unit.
MPC-100A Tube Pre-Amp and Compressor/Limiter Specifications:
- Input Impedance:
- Mic: 1.5K ohms
- Hi-Z: 10K-1.75M ohms
- Output impedance (XLR): 150 ohms
- Max input level:
- Mic: +15dBu @ min gain, +35dBu with pad
- Line: +35dBu @ min gain
- Hi-Z: +8dBu @ min gain
- Max output level (XLR): +30dBu
- Max gain: +75dBu
- Equivalent input noise: -140dB average 20Hz- 20kHz
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz +/- 1dB with 1dB compression
- Signal to noise ratio: 130dB
- THD + Noise: 0.03% @ 1kHz +4dB out
- Dynamic Range: 100dB
- Attack times: 180uS-100mS
- Release times: 32mS- 1.5S
- Vacuum tubes: 12AX7A (two)
- Dimensions (H x D x H): 19" x 10" x 3.5"
- Weight: 17 lbs