Summit Audio EQP-200B Dual Program EqualizerProduct #583114 Summit Audio 583114 YFE Equalizers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
An amazing EQ that will make your music sounds bigger, more full, smoother, and more lush.
The The Summit Audio EQP-200B Dual Program Equalizer is a full range 2-channel passive equalizer that uses vacuum tubes to overcome any insertion gain loss. The EQP-200B equalizer harnesses both solid state and tube technologies to produce the warm sounds associated with tubes, while also delivering the sweet, open high end of discrete solid state devices. This Summit Audio passive tube EQ is an incredibly warm sounding and accurate equalizer, hand built in the USA to the most exacting standards.
Based on the original Pultec program equalizer design, the EQP-200B uses a tried-and-true design with some added Summit Audio magic. Custom, hand-made Jensen 990 op amps on the output give a clear and open sound to the passive EQ elements in the filter circuits. The EQP-200B adds that special touch to your mix without the inherent phase anomalies of active EQ circuits.
Tracking? Try the EQP-200B equalizer on vocals, kick, or snare—it;s a secret weapon of some of the world's top engineers. Mixing? The EQP-200B is perfect on the mix bus or for adding richness to individual instruments. Mastering? With the Summit Audio EQP200B Dual Program Equalizer you own the magic sound that keeps clients coming back again and again.
- Two independent channels
- Switch selectable frequencies
- Passive I/O circuits
- In/out/shelf switch
- Transformerless signal path
- Extended frequencies & LF shelf
- 3 year warranty
- Hand crafted in the USA
Own that magic sound that will keep clients coming back. Order today.
EQP-200B Dual Program Equalizer Specifications:
- Output: +4dBu corresponds to 0 VU. The output is balanced or unbalanced using 990 operational amplifiers. Output impedence is 75 Ohm. The recommended output load is 600 Ohms or more. Maximum output approaches +25dBu.
- Input: The input is electronically balanced with an input impedence of 20 k Ohms
- Frequency Response: 5 Hz to 100kHz
- Panel Size: 19" x 3.5"
- Depth: 10.5"
- Power: 35 Watts, 115 VAC, 50 or 60 Hz
- Components: (3)Vacuum tubes: three 12AX7A, (4) High reliability discreet 990 operational amplifiers, (10) integrated circuits, (4) transistors.
- Fuse Size: 0.5 Amp for 115 VAC, 0.25 Amp for 230 VAC
- Shipping Weight: 18 lbs. (8.1 kg)