The best of both worlds!
The variable-impedence Summit Audio 2BA-221 Tube Mic and Line Module is a microphone preamp that has individual controls to mix mic with Hi-Z or line inputs for variable vacuum tube output. You can mix them together through 12AX7A/ECC83 tube output or separately through individual solid state outputs. A stackable input design allows multiple 2BA-221s to be linked for a modular mixing device with individual outs, inserts per channel, and a final vacuum tube gain stage. Its swept high-pass filter, multiple simultaneous tube and solid state outputs, insert jack, and internal power supply makes the 2BA-221 a powerful tracking and mixing tool.
- Variable mic input impedance from 100 ohms to 10K ohms
- Variable high-pass filter
- Hi-Z instrument, line, and mic level inputs
- Hi-Z input and mic input available simultaneously with separate gain controls
- Separate solid state and tube outputs
- Insert jack
- Stackable with more 2BA-221s
- 1/2 rack size
- 3 year warranty
- XLR and 1/4" I/O
- 3 variable, independent gain stages
Get your tracking capabilities on track with a click or a call!