Submersible Music Solid RockSku #620347000000000 Submersible Music 620347 YSI Sound Libraries, Loops & Refills https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Aggressive rock grooves from Drums On Demand.
This sample library offers 23 deep GrooveSets of no-nonsense, no-excuses, rock drumming. You get 1200 drum loops, segments, and single hits in all. South of heavy rock, but north of pop, Submersible Music's Solid Rock is the most hard-driving sound collection since their 2004 bestseller "Upbeat and Aggressive".
From smoldering slow grooves to full-throttle up-tempos, Solid Rock drum software provides a colorful palette of contemporary and classic grooves with matching loops that are infinitely adaptable to your song or project. Simply find the master loop that fits your song and then choose from as many as 63 other loops in each GrooveSet to complete your project with dynamic realism. (The possibilities are endless because each GrooveSet includes an average of 44 verse, fill, intro, chorus, verse, bridge, pre-chorus, alt, ending and other loops). This powerful drum collection is ideal for rock, alternative, rowdy pop and even rougher country. A consistent sound across the entire volume makes mixing and matching between GrooveSet easier than ever. Plus, there are longer drum loops for increased realism.
Note that the Rock Solid DrummerPack is exclusively audio content and MIDI drum kits. There are no MIDI grooves.
- 23 deep GrooveSets
- 1200 loops
- Ideal for rock, alternative, rowdy pop and even rougher country
- Contemporary and classic Rock grooves with matching loops
- Each GrooveSet includes an average of 44 verse, fill, intro, chorus, verse, bridge, pre-chorus, alt, ending and other loops
Drums and Cymbals used:
- Drums: Yamaha Absolute Maple Nouveau 10", 13", and 16" toms and a 22" kick drum, 14" Kansas City DW custom maple snare drum
- Cymbals: 14" Zildjian Master Sound hi-hats, Sabian evolution crashes and 21" Sabian dry ride
Mics, Preamps, and Compressors used:
- Snare main: Shure SM57 through Neotek IIIC preamp/eq
- Snare bottom: Shure SM57 through Vintech 473 preamp/eq
- Snare color: Microtech Gefell UM72 through Neotek IIIC preamp/eq
- Toms(3): Sennheiser E604 through Vintech X73i preamp/eq
- Kick close: AKG D112 through Neotek IIIC preamp/eq
- Kick color: Sennheiser E602 through Neotek IIIC preamp/eq
- Hats: AKG C451B through Vintech 473 preamp/eq
- Cymbals: Coles ribbon mics through Old School Audio model L preamp pair
- Stereo Room: Crown Stereo Ambient Sampling System through Old School Audio model A pair then to Tube Tech LCA2B
Turbo charge your tracks with Drums On Demands Solid Rock. Order today.
Solid Rock Specifications:
- System Requirements:
- Requires DrumCore 2 and a DVD drive