Sterling Audio ST51 Large Diaphragm FET Condenser MicrophoneSku #271090000000000 Sterling Audio 271090 YEA Recording Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Vocal or instrument condenser offers excellent transient response and detail.
The ST51 is an affordable, true-condenser large diaphragm recording microphone with outstanding sound and construction. The ST51’s 6-micron, gold-evaporated Mylar diaphragm is optimized to capture definition and detail for both vocal andinstrument recordings. Class-A FET circuitry provides unparalleled smoothness and warmth to your recordings.
Requires phantom power.
- Disk Resonator design extends high-frequencies naturally
- Large 1.25" all brass capsule, hand assembled and oven baked for long term stable operation
- Black nickel-plated all brass body
- Stainless steel head and grille assembly
- Custom-wound nickel core output transformer
- HM-2 hard mount
Order with the protection of our 45-day lowest price and total satisfaction guarantees!
ST51 Large Diaphragm FET Condenser Microphone Specifications:
- Preamp: Class-A FET
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz—18,000Hz
- Equivalent Noise: 22dB SPL—A Weighted
- Sensitivity: 32mV/Pa
- Maximum SPL: 134dB-144dB (adjustable w/pad)
- Typical Load Impedance: >500 ohms
- Output Source Impedance: 200 ohms transformer isolated
- Dimensions: 7.5" long, 1.8" max. dia.
- Weight: 1.2lb.
- Power: Phantom Power