Sterling Audio ST33 Small Diaphragm Class-A FET Condenser MicrophoneProduct #271354 Sterling Audio 271354 YEA Recording Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
FET Class-A electronics add smoothness and warmth to your recordings.
The Sterling Audio ST33 is a small-diaphragm condenser microphone that incorporates a hand-built capsule with a thin, 6-micron evaporated gold Mylar diaphragm. Optimized to capture the most definition and detail from all acoustic instruments like piano, drums, and guitars, the ST33 mic's FET Class-A electronics provide a level of warmth typically found in much more expensive microphones.
Requires phantom power.
- Mid-size, all-brass capsule
- Low noise
- Black nickel-plated all brass body
- Stainless steel head and grille assembly
- HM-1 hard mount
ST33 Small Diaphragm Class-A FET Condenser Microphone Specifications:
- Preamp: Class-A FET
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- High Pass Filter: switchable 75Hz, 12dB/octave
- Attenuation Pad: switchable -15dB
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 18kHz
- Equivalent Noise: 20dB SPL — A weighted
- Sensitivity: 26mV/Pa
- Maximum SPL: 140dB-155dB (adjustable w/pad)
- Typical Load Impedance: >500 ohms
- Output Source Impedance: 200 ohms - transformer isolated
- Dimensions: 7.4" long, 1.2" max. dia.
- Weight: 8 oz.