Sterling Audio ST31 Small Diaphragm FET Condenser MicSku #271353000000000 Sterling Audio 271353 YEA Recording Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A more affordable way to record high-quality audio.
The Sterling Audio ST31 is an FET small-diaphragm condenser microphone that features a mid-size (3/4") capsule to make it perfect for miking acoustic instruments, amplifiers, drum overheads, and more.
The ST31 mic's thin, 6-micron evaporated gold Mylar diaphragm is optimized to capture the most definition and detail from all acoustic instruments like piano, drums, and guitars. Warm FET circuitry gives it low noise and high-quality sonics.
Requires phantom power.
- Mid-size, all-brass capsule
- Robust construction with rubber-isolated capsule
- Stainless steel head and grille assembly
- Rugged vinyl zipper case
A value oriented solution that doesn't sacrifice quality. Order now!
ST31 Small Diaphragm FET Condenser Mic Specifications:
- Preamp: Low noise FET circuitry
- Polar Pattern: Fixed Hyper-Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 18kHz
- Equivalent Noise: < 28dB SPL — A Weighted
- Sensitivity: 5mV/Pa
- Maximum SPL: 146dB
- Typical Load Impedance: >500 ohms
- Output Source Impedance: 200 ohms - transformer
- Dimensions: 7" long, 1.2" max. dia.
- Weight: 7oz.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Sterling Audio ST31 Small Diaphragm FET Condenser Mic:
The mic is a hypercardoid. There are no graphs but to me it sounds pretty flat with a fairly detailed top end. It takes a LOT of GAIN to drive mine (as much as some of my old ribbons). I wrote Sterling 3 times, asking if this was normal and never received a response. If you have a pre that can give you around 50+ db of clean gain, the 31 may be a good budget mic but I would probobly look elswere due to the lack of customer support.