Stanton T.92 USB TurntableSku #500735000000000 Stanton 500735 YCAB USB Turntables https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A better, smarter way to transfer vinyl to your computer.
The Stanton T.92 USB turntable is an excellent way for DJs or serious record collectors to get their vinyl library transferred to a computer. This professional-quality Stanton turntable features a high-torque, direct-drive motor for the ultimate in stability, as well as USB and S/PDIF outputs for simple connection to your computer or audio interface.
The Stanton T.92 USB Turntable boasts an S-Shaped tone arm for lower distortion and reduced record wear, built-in DSP with keylock for controlling tempo without affecting pitch, and many other advanced features.
Stanton includes music editing software to make archiving massive vinyl record collections onto a Mac or PC an easy process. The software program even gives you the ability to edit and clean up your music files for professional use.
The T.92 USB turntable also comes with the Stanton 500.v3 cartridge for superior audio quality, a custom slipmat for added control, and a dust cover for protection.
- Professional quality turntable featuring high-torque direct drive motor
- Solid metal chassis for the ultimate in durability
- USB and S/PDIF outputs for easily transferring music from vinyl records to your Mac or PC
- Pitch control fader with DSP keylock so you can change tempo without affecting pitch (selectable range: +/-8%, 12%)
- Includes software for transferring and editing music files
- Includes audiophile-quality Stanton 500.v3 cartridge with headshell, slipmat, and dust cover
- S-Shaped tone arm
- 3 playback speeds (33, 45, and 78 RPM) and Quartz Lock
- RCA stereo outputs
Archive your record collection with ease using this turntable and included software. Order now!
T.92 USB Turntable Specifications:
- Turntable Section
- Frequency response: 30Hz to 20kHz +1/- 2 dB/ RIAA filter
- THD+N: < 0.03% at 1kHz
- S/N Ratio: Line <-65 dB
- Digital output: (S/PDIF) 0.5Vp-p (Load 75 ohms)
- Type: 3-speed full manual
- Motor: 8 pole, 3 phase, brushless DC motor
- Speeds: 33-1/3 and 45, and 78 RPM
- Wow and Flutter: less than 0.15% WRMS (JIS WTD) with 33-1/3 RPM
- Pitch controls: +/- 8%, +/-12%
- Starting Torque: more than 1.6 kgf.cm
- Starting time: less than 1 sec with 33-1/3 RPM
- Braking time: less than 1 sec with 33-1/3 RPM
- Braking system: Electronic brake
- Pitch bend: +/- 6%
- Time for speed change: less than 1 sec with 33-1/3 RPM
- Less than 1 sec from 45 to 33-1/3 RPM, Less than 1 sec from 33-1/3 to 78 RPM
- Audio output: Phono/Line output
- USB Functiion: A/D,D/A 16BIT 44.1KHz or 48KHz USB Selectable
- Computer interface: USB 1.1 compliant, Windows XP or Mac OSX
- Tone Arm Section
- Tone arm type: Static balanced S-Shape tonearm for lower distortion and reduced record wear
- Effective arm length: 230.5mm
- Tracking force range: 0-3g
- Applicable cartridge weight: 3-4g