Stanton SCS.3m DJ Mix Control SurfaceProduct #423299 Stanton 423299 YCD DJ Controllers & Interfaces https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
A standalone controller which functions as a 2-channel DJ mixer with unique touch-sensitive control surface.
The Stanton SCS.3m Mix Control Surface translates the DJ-friendly design philosophy of a traditional DJ mixer into a portable, easy-to-use control surface. The latest innovation in Stanton's award-winning SC System MIDI controller line, the SCS.3m mixer is built with the acclaimed StanTouch touch-sensitive technology introduced in Stanton's deck controller counterpart, the SCS.3d.
The SCS.3m mixer incorporates all of the functions of a 2-channel DJ mixer, plus a host of innovative new performance features made possible by Stanton's unique touch-sensitive control surface. The SCS.3m mixer's touch-sensitive sliders tweak EQs, allowing you to bring in different elements of a song during a mix, or instantly switch them to control FX parameters—all in one surface.
SCS.3m's wide, touch-sensitive crossfader not only allows for seamless slow blends between decks, but is also able to detect (like the rest of the sliders) multiple finger presses, allowing for quick transform effects all in one control. The mixer's multicolor buttons easily start and stop playback, set loops, do EQ kills, or engage effects without requiring a separate trigger controller.
All of the Stanton SCS.3m mixer's visual indicators stay 100% in sync with applications supporting MIDI feedback, for clear indication of the software settings and positions in low-light. Additionally, the unique touch-sensitive SCS.3m mixer's surface provides a new level of durability, since there are no moving parts to wear out or break.
The Stanton SCS.3m works well as a standalone controller for basic software mixing, but when paired with the Stanton SCS.3d deck controllers, gives you an unparalleled MIDI control rig that plugs-and-plays in minutes anywhere in the world.
With a built-in powered USB hub and magnetic connecting system, the Stanton SCS.3m mixer easily connects to 1 or more Stanton SCS.3d controllers for a high-tech version of a full traditional DJ setup—without a traditional setup's weight, size, and connectivity issues.
Stanton 4-Channel Control
The Stanton SCS.3m features 2 channel strips for control of 2 channels of a software mixer at once. However, each channel strip can switch to control an additional 2 channels for a total of 4 channels of control with the Stanton SCS.3m, providing a scalable interface while remaining portable at the same time. When switching between decks the SCS.3m mixer remembers which control mode each deck was on (FX or EQ) and automatically updates the sliders to that channel's last settings.
Stanton EQ/FX Control Modes
The 4 touch-sensitive sliders and 4 buttons in each channel strip can be switched to control either EQ or FX functions (or remapped for other on screen controls). This allows for 8 parameters and 8 buttons to be accessed within each channel (deck). When switching between control modes, the sliders and button states will automatically update to reflect their correct settings.
The Stanton SCS.3m mix control surface's built in powered 4-port USB hub can be used to connect additional SCS.3 products to the SCS.3m allowing a single USB cable to be connected to the computer. With 2 ports on the rear of the unit it's possible to connect devices very quickly for fast setups in mobile environments. 2 additional ports on the inside of the back panel of the SCS.3m allow cables to be routed from additional 3 series controllers or storage devices such as flash drives. With a power connection, the USB hub ensures that devices receive enough power for complete stability in any performance environment.
Traktor LE software
Every Stanton SCS.3m mixer is equipped with the ability to unlock the LE version of Native Instruments' award-winning Traktor PRO software. One of the first true Traktor LE controllers, the Stanton SCS.3m mixer is specifically designed to incorporate full application feedback from Traktor, ensuring complete parity between hardware and software. iTunes integration, broad file compatibility, and an advanced tempo detection/synchronization engine enable you to easily browse your music collection, load a song, sync the decks for an automatic perfect beat match, and start mixing in no time—even without any DJ experience. For the more accomplished DJ, Traktor LE also opens the door to advanced performance techniques such as dropping FX and looping for live remixing.
Stanton Intelligent Firmware
The Stanton SCS.3m features 3 intelligent firmware control modes for use with different types of applications. Standard mapping into popular DJ software such as Traktor Pro, Deckadance, Ableton Live, Mixvibes, or any other MIDI-compatible software is achievable and easy via traditional MIDI learn. When doing MIDI learn, the 3m will drive all its feedback to buttons and sliders automatically. When using software which supports MIDI feedback, the 3m can also only send control information to the application and receive all of the control settings back from the application. Last, but not least, the Stanton SCS.3m DJ mixer works in a completely flat state so every button and LED can be programmed for use with DaRouter and presets or applications which natively support the SCS.3m.
- Deck switch button allows for each channel of the SCS.3m to be switched between 4 virtual decks and each channel can be toggled independently, allowing 4 channels to be controlled in a conventional 2-channel design
- Slider Section features 4 virtual sliders which can be toggled to control EQ or FX for any other MIDI assignable control
- The EQ/FX Mode Switches will toggle the Slider Section and Button Section between EQ controls and FX controls, allowing for 8 buttons and 8 sliders per channel
- When switching modes the Button and Slider section automatically update to their last setting
- Channel Fader is always assigned to control each channel's volume (even when in EQ/FX mode. With Stantouch technology it is easy to do quick kills or gradual fades
- The button section consists of four buttons with multicolor feedback for control of on screen buttons or triggers
- These can be assigned to EQ kills/FX engage for any other MIDI assignable button
- Monitor button allows for quick-and-easy toggling of the current channel for previewing a song before dropping it into a mix
- Master/Monitor mode button is pressed the Channel Faderrs and Crossfader temporarily become controls for monitor volume, master volume, and monitor mix
- The VU meters also display the master levels checking a clean output signal from your computer
- The extended crossfader gives extra fine control of blending between channels and more surface to perform multitouch affects with two fingers for quickly cutting in and out of channels
- Channel Level Meter indicates the volume of each channel like a traditional DJ mixer
- Channel strip
- 17 buttons
- 11 sliders
- 2 level meters
- 39 sliders
- 36 buttons
- 6 level meters
- Standard note messages for each control
- Relative control change movement message for each slider
- Absolute position control change messages for each slider
- Multiple feedback modes for LED chains (single LED, sweep, boost/cut, spread)
- Multicolor (blue, red, purple) control and dim control for LEDs
SCS.3m DJ Mix Control Surface Specifications:
- 12VDC / 1500mA
- System Requirements:
- Power PC G5 or multicore Intel processor
- Mac OS X (v10.4 or later)
- PC running Windows XP or Vista
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 8.52" x 4.72" x 1.38" / 216.5mm x 120mm x 35.25mm
- Shipping Weight: 2.64lb. (1.2 kg)