Stanton DJC.4 Virtual DJ Digital Workstation
DJ Controllers & Interfaces
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Complete DJ workstation, gets you out of the box and mixing in no time.
Stanton’s DJC.4 is a complete DJ controller and digital workstation in one very functional unit. Featuring a 4-channel (dual-stereo) audio interface bundled with an enhanced 4-deck version of Virtual DJ LE, you will have all the tools you need to be mixing and scratching in no time. The audio interface also allows you the ability to integrate analog turntables or CD decks into your performance, and the large touch-sensitive jog wheels make for extremely tight scratch and pitch bend control.
Plug in and Go
DJC.4's setup couldn't be simpler. Plug in the included USB cable; start up Virtual DJ LE and go. The one-to-one mapping makes a solution that is plug and play, out of the box with no guesswork. The high-resolution jog wheels and pitch faders provide tight control over even the finest performance tweaks, and the rugged steel chassis, long-lasting faders and chassis-nutted pots are made to handle years of use. Future functionality can also be added with ease due to the included shift functionality on all buttons and encoders. 4 Deck Control The DJC.4 includes 4-deck control functionality for control over 4 software decks at once. The included browse control section is capable of loading tracks to any one of the 4 decks, and intuitively labeled shift layers allow for direct access to filter, key and other advanced control.
- 4-Channel, 16-bit/48kHz audio interface, easily connects to your sound system
- Virtual DJ LE software, 4-deck control, video mixing, effects, with plug and play functionality
- 2- or 4-Channel control with deck shift functionality and browser loading
- Long-life replaceable Cross fader with hardware fader curve knob
- Rugged metal chassis, designed to withstand the most rigorous environments
- Analog inputs for turntables or CD players
- VU meter LED for level monitoring
- 1-Balanced (1/4" TRS) Microphone Input w/ volume & tone control
- 2 Touch-sensitive platters with adjustable sensitivity
- Two long, high-resolution pitch faders for precise matching
- Two pitch bend buttons
- Extensive loop & sample section includes 4 large CUE/LOOP trigger buttons on 2 banks
- Full effect control with 4 encoders and buttons for instant control
Order the DJC.4 today, and start crafting your mixes for the stage tomorrow.
DJC.4 Virtual DJ Digital Workstation Specifications:
- Master Connections
- Master Out: 1-pair TRS (1/4" Balanced), 1-pair RCA (unbalanced)
- Headphone Out: 1-TRS (1/4" Stereo Balanced) 1-Mini Jack (1/8" Stereo Balanced)
- Input 1: 1-pair RCA (unbalanced) - phono/line switchable
- Input 2: 1-pair RCA (unbalanced) - phono/line switchable
- Aux Input: 1- 1/8" Stereo Balanced
- Mic: 1-TRS (1/4" Balanced)USB: Type B
- Power: 6V / 1.5A DC Input
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 2.56” x 16.14” x 11.69”
- Weight: 6.44lb.
- Includes: Virtual DJ LE 4-Deck Edition CD with license, and discounted Virtual DJ Pro Upgrade
- Custom Skin (GUI) that matches one to one with the controller