- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Mobile and club DJs can have it all and more with this professional player.
Stanton's C.503 dual CD player is a dual-unit system with a compact 2U rackmount controller and an abundance of pro features. This player gives you seamless looping plus brake and scratch effects, 3 hot start/cue points for quick cueing and instant playback, independent pitch and tempo control via key lock and key shift functions, and an anti-shock memory buffer to eliminate embarrassing CD skips. Also features versatile pitch control with adjustable range (±4, 8, 16, 32, 100%), manual BPM detection with tap key, and handy auto-cue function, plus fader start and continuous/relay play. Reads most CDRW discs. S/PDIF digital output.
- Professional dual CD player with compact 2U rackmount controller
- Anti-shock buffer
- Versatile pitch control with adjustable range (±4, 8, 16, 32, 100%)
- Key lock and key shift functions
- 3 hot start/cue points
- Seamless looping plus brake and scratch effects
- Manual BPM detection with tap key
- Auto-cue function, plus fader start and continuous/relay play
- Reads most CDRW discs
- S/PDIF digital output
C.503 Dual Rackmount CD Player Specifications:
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz +0.5/-1.0dB
- THD+N with 20kHz low-pass filter: < 0.01% at 1kHz
- Resolution: 16 bit
- S/N ratio: 95dB
- Sample frequency: 44.1kHz
- Output impedance: <1kOhm
- Maximum output level: +6dBV
- Dimensions: main unit: 19"W x 3-7/10"H x 10-7/10"D, remote: 19"W x 3-1/2"H x 3-1/4"D
- Weight: main unit: 12.57 lbs., remote: 3.97 lbs.