Stanton C.502 Dual Rackmount CD Player
DJ CD, MP3 & Media Players
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Full MP3 capabilities and easy, intuitive operation.
The Stanton C.502 features 2 CD players with full MP3 capabilities. Both come with their own large, yellow LCD screens with ID3 tags and a +10/Folder track key for more efficient track finding. It has anti-shock buffer memory, seamless loop, S/PDIF digital output, instant start, an auto cue function, and individual jogwheels for to cueing and pitch bending. Depending on your needs, you can run them on single or continuous play modes, and can even automatically alternate tracks or entire CD's from one drive to the other. Whether you need background ambiance for your restaurant or business, motivational music for your gym, or an easy-to-use setup for your bar/club, the C.502 is an excellent, economic solution.
Stanton has been tooling around the audio industry for over 50 years, helping DJs and music lovers of all kinds with their innovative designs. Whether it's a breakthrough product like FinalScratch or a more practical and affordable product like this dual rackmount CD player, Stanton is a company you can depend on.
- Dual 2U rackmount CD player with MP3 playback
- Large LCD screens with ID3 tags (MP3 text information)
- Anti-shock buffer memory
- Seamless loop
- +10/Folder track key makes finding tracks fast and easy
- Fader Start to control play/cue functions from a compatible DJ mixer
- Relay play automatically alternate tracks or entire CDs from one drive to the other
- Instant Start
- Auto cue function cues track to start of music
- Single and Continuous play modes
- Easy jogwheel control for cueing or pitch bending
- Versatile pitch adjustment with +/- 4, 8 or 16% control
- S/PDIF digital output
Order today with the protection of our 45-day lowest price and total satisfaction guarantees!
C.502 Dual Rackmount CD Player Specifications:
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz +/- 1.0 dB
- THD+N (with 20 kHz low-pass filter): < 0.01% at 1 kHz
- S/N Ratio (with 20 kHz low-pass filter and IHF-A Weighted): 90 dB
- Output Level: +6 dBV (2 Vrms) +/- 1dB at 1kHz, 0dB
- Channel Balance: within 1 dB at 1kHz, 0dB
- De-Emphasis Response: +3/-0 dB at 16kHz, -20dB
- Channel Separation (with 20 kHz low-pass filter and IHF-A Weighted): 90 dB at 1kHz, 0 dB
- Short Access Time: 4 sec. Play next Track
- Short Access Time: 6 sec. Track 1 to 20, 20 to 1
- Playability: 0.7mm TDC-725
- Interruption: 0.6mm TDC-725
- Black Dot: 65um TDC-725
- Finger Prints: 140um TDC-712 W/O Track Jump
- Eccentricity: 0.5mm TDC-731R
- Power Supply: AC 115/230V, 50/60 Hz. 15W
- Dimensions: 482mm(W) x 88.8mm(H) x 60mm(D)
- Weight: 1.7 Kgs.