- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Easy-to-use, affordable rackmount dual DJ CD player.
The Stanton C.500 intuits every DJ's desire with dual jog wheels that give you control over pitch bend and frame search for straightforward track mixing and cueing. The CD Player features versatile ±4, 8, or 16% pitch control, +10 track skip search, auto cue, fader start function, relay play capability, and S/PDIF digital output.
- Easy jog wheel control over pitch bend/frame search
- Scan tracks quickly with +10 track skip search
- Versatile pitch adjustment with ±4, 8, or 16% control
- Auto cue function cues track to start of music
- Fader start function and relay play capability
A great value on a dual player that leaves you with more money for tracks!
C.500 CD Player Specifications:
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz ±1.0dB
- THD+N with 20kHz low-pass filter: < 0.03% at 1 kHz
- S/N Ratio: With 20kHz low-pass filter and IHF-A Weighted
- Output Level: +6dBV (2 Vrms) ±1dB at 1kHz, 0dB
- Channel Balance: Within 1dB at 1kHz, 0dB
- De-Emphasis Response: ±1dB at 16kHz, -20dB
- Channel Separation with 20kHz low-pass filter and IHF-A Weighted: 80dB at 1kHz, 0dB
- Searching time: (Test Disc: TCD-792)
- Short Access Time: 4 sec Play next Track
- Long Access Time: 6 sec Track 1 to 20, 20 to 1
- Power Supply: AC 115/230V, 50/60Hz. 15W
- Dimensions: 482(W) x 88.8(H) x 60(D) mm
- Weight: 1.7kgs.
- Interruption: 0.7mm TDC-725
- Black Dot: 0.6mm TDC-725
- Finger Prints: 65um TDC-725
- Eccentricity: 140um TDC-712 W/O Track Jump
- Vertical Deviation: 0.5mm TDC-731R