Stanton C.324 Tabletop CD MP3 PlayerProduct #801695 Stanton 801695 YCB DJ CD, MP3 & Media Players https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
The Stanton C.324 is a tabletop CD and MP3 player that's a must-have for any true CD DJ. The C.324 packs all of the benefits of Stanton's best-selling C.314 with an abundance of upgraded features. This tabletop, slot-loading CD player is designed for MP3 DJs who want to scratch CDs like vinyl, and has everything necessary for high-quality performances. With special features such as MP3 playback with onboard file and folder browsing; onboard pattern and real-time sequencer for drum machine style performances; 7 onboard digital effects; and a sleek slot drive; they've taken everything about the C.324 to the next level...except the price tag.
Realtime Sample/Loop sequencing
The C.324 has added realtime trigger pads that offer realtime sample/loop sequencing. This means that trigger patterns can now be recorded in real time and looped instantaneously. Drum patterns and loops can be manually resequenced and then looped to bring a completely new twist to live DJ remixing. This functionality is usually only achieved on drum machines. Using the C.324 sequences can be created in seconds compared to minutes using drum machines.
Beat synchronized samples and loops
The C.324 can record loops and samples, with the length determined by the Time setting. This new feature makes it easy to set up perfect seamless loops. The player also allows for the creation of beat-synchronized loops based off of the current song's BPM. This means that a perfectly timed seamless loop can be set on-the-fly with a press of one button. Once a beat-synchronized loop has been set, it can be trimmed or expanded in real time by beat increment. By trimming the beat, a one-bar loop can be turned into a 1/2-bar loop, 1/4-note, or 1/8-note. Smaller loops can be expanded in the same fashion.
Slot loading mechanism
The unit has a slot loading CD mechanism with LED for quick loading of CDs in low-light situations.
- Tabletop CD player with touch sensitive jog wheel for scratching and beat juggling
- CD slot drive mechanism
- MP3 playback with text display and onboard file and folder browsing
- Onboard pattern and real-time sequencer for on-the-fly drum machine style Performances
- 7 high-quality beat synchronized digital effects: Filter, Auto Filter, Echo, Phaser, Flanger, Transform, Pan
- Beat synchronized sampling and looping with four trigger pads and Cue Memory
- Auto and manual BPM control
- Vinyl emulation with adjustable Platter Start/Brake Speed
- Adjustable pitch (+/- 8%, 16%, 25%, 100%) with Pitch Bend
- Key Lock allows a song's tempo to be changed without affecting the original key of the song
- Reliable anti-shock playback with auto cue
CD DJ's this is a deal you can't afford to pass up. Click or call in your order today!
C.324 Tabletop CD MP3 Player Specifications:
- Frequencey Response: 20Hz to 20kHz +/- 1.5 dB
- THD+N with 20kHz low-pass filter: 0.015% at 1kHz
- S/N Ratio with 20kHz low-pass filter and IHF-A Weighted: 85 dB
- Output level: +6 dBV (1 Vrms) +/- 1dB at 1kHz, 0dB
- Channel balance: within 1 dB at 1kHz, 0dB
- De-Emphasis response: +3/-0 dB at 16kHz, -20 dB
- Channel separation with 20kHz low-pass filter and IHF-A Weighted: 90 dB at 1kHz, 0 dB
- Searching time: Test Disc: TCD-792)
- Short Access Time: 2 sec play next track
- Long Access Time: 4 sec track 1 to 20, 20 to 1
- Playability: 0.7mm TDC-725
- Interruption: 0.6mm TDC-725
- Black Dot: 65um TDC-725
- Finger Prints: 140um TDC-712 W/O Track Jump
- Eccentricity: 0.5mm TDC-731R
- Power Supply: AC 120V, 60Hz, 15W
- Dimensions: 318mm(W) x 92mm(H) x358mm(D)
- Weight: 4.4 kgs.