Stanton C.304 Tabletop CD Player with Touch Sensitive WheelProduct #804022 Stanton 804022 YCB DJ CD, MP3 & Media Players https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Scratch your CDs just like vinyl!
A large, touch-sensitive jog wheel lets you scratch and juggle beats just like a turntable. Plus you can get creative with your mixes, thanks to 6 high-quality DSP effects (filter, echo, phase, flanger, transform, pan) with auto beat-sync, seamless looping with in/out adjust and reloop function, and sampling with pattern sequencer plus 4 trigger buttons and cue memory. Also features adjustable pitch (±8%, 16%, 25%, 100%) with key lock and pitch bend, 10-second anti-shock playback with auto cue and instant playback, easy-to-read blue LCD display with visual marker for track position, fader start capability for use with compatible mixers, and S/PDIF digital output.
- Touch-sensitive jog wheel for scratching and beat juggling
- 6 high-quality DSP effects (filter, echo, phase, flanger, transform, pan) with auto beat-sync
- Adjustable pitch (±8%, 16%, 25%, 100%) with key lock and pitch bend
- Onboard sampling with pattern sequencer plus 4 trigger buttons and cue memory
- Seamless looping with in/out adjust and reloop function
- Reliable, anti-shock playback (10 sec.) with auto cue and instant playback
- Easy-to-read blue LCD display with visual marker for track position
- Fader start capability for use with compatible mixers
Get wiggy with your CDs today!
C.304 Tabletop CD Player with Touch Sensitive Wheel Specifications:
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 2 kHz ±1.0dB
- THD+N with 20kHz low-pass filter: 0.01% at 1kHz
- S/N Ratio with 20kHz low-pass filter and IHF-A weighted: 100dB
- Output Level: +3dBV (1Vrms) ±1dB at 1kHz, 0dB
- Channel Balance: within 1 dB at 1kHz, 0dB
- De-Emphasis Response: +3/-0dB at 16kHz, -20dB
- Channel Separation with 20kHz low-pass filter and IHF-A Weighted: 90dB at 1kHz, 0dB
- Searching time: (Test Disc: TCD-792)
- Short Access Time: 4 sec Play next Track
- Long Access Time: 6 sec Track 1 to 20, 20 to 1
- Power Supply: AC 120V, 60Hz, 15W
- Dimensions: 318 (W) x 92(H) x 358(D) mm
- Weight: 4.9kg
- Interruption: 0.7mm TDC-725
- Black Dot: 0.6mm TDC-725
- Finger Prints: 65um TDC-725
- Eccentricity: 140um TDC-712 W/O Track Jump
- Vertical Deviation: 0.5mm TDC-731R