Stanton 520.V3 Turntablist Cartridge - Single PackProduct #804063 Stanton 804063 YCF Cartridges & Styli https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Created expressly for the turntablist, featuring tight suspension for unmatched tracking force.
Designed with the most demanding cueing in mind, the Stanton 520.V3 turntablist cartridge offers the tightest suspension in the 500 family of tonearm cartridges. The result: this replacement cartridge can take the most demanding turntable loads and deliver on-point tracking during backspinning and scratching.
- Single turntable cartridge inside a blister pack
- Best cartridge in the 500 series for scratching
- Tight suspension performs at any tracking weight
- New industrial design
520.V3 Turntablist Cartridge - Single Pack Specifications:
- Frequency Response: 20 to 17 kHz
- Output @ 1kHz: 6.0mV
- Channel Separation @ 1 kHz: 27dB
- Channel Balance @ 1 kHz: within 2 dB
- Tracking Force: 2 to 5 grams
- Stylus Tip: Spherical .7 mil Special High Polish
- DC Resistance: 535 ohms
- Inductance: 400 mH
- Cartridge Weight: 5.5 grams
- Tracking Ability: 80µ @ 3 grams
- Recommended Load: 47k ohms and 275 pF
- Replacement Stylus: N 520