Soundcraft Notepad 124FX / MSR400 PA PackageProduct #486328 Soundcraft 486328 YAD Live Sound Packages https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
4 mono/4 stereo channel mixer featuring "British EQ," effects, and 12" Yamaha mains.
Includes the Soundcraft Notepad 124FX; 2 Yamaha 12" MSR400 powered PA speakers; 2 Audio-Technica M4000S hand-held dynamic mics; 2 TRS-TRS cables; 2 XLR cables; and a pair of standard speaker stands.
Soundcraft Notepad 124FX:
The Soundcraft Notepad 124FX mixer boasts Soundcraft audio performance with the acclaimed GB30 mic preamp and EQ technology in a highly compact and solid chassis.
The 124 FX has 4 mono mic/line inputs. It also boasts 4 stereo line inputs, and suits a very wide range of applications where simple yet high-quality mixing is required, such as in home recording, small band/cabaret PA systems, AV presentation systems, small broadcast edit suites, educational environments and general contracting.
The Notepad 124FX also has an integral digital effects processor which has a feed from every input and over 100 effects, including a pink noise and test setting. The FX control can also be used to set delay tap tempo, a feature not found in many mixers in this class.
Other highly-desirable functions include a high-pass filter on the mono inputs, a 60mm fader for the mix output selectable sensitivity of +4dBu or -10dBV on each stereo input (Notepad 124 models only) and multi-segment led metering on the mix output along with a headphone monitoring output.
Yamaha MSR400 Powered PA Speaker:
The Yamaha MSR400 Powered Speaker is a biamplified, 2-way system featuring 400W maximum burst power driving a 12" cone woofer and 1-3/4" voice coil compression driver. Frequency division is accomplished prior to the amplifiers via a line-level electronic crossover, eliminating problems with loss, distortion, and phase. Power is optimally assigned to the low- and high-frequency units for smooth, natural balance across the spectrum. The Yamaha speaker accepts nominal input levels from -36dB to +4dB, meaning you can connect any source from microphones to pro line-level gear directly. 3 parallel connections are provided--2 XLR-type connectors and one balanced phone jack--which can be used either as inputs or parallel outputs.
The Yamaha MSR400 speaker cab has input level control for matching with the source signal, low and high EQ controls, and a sleek appearance round out the great features of this speaker cab. Stackable, flyable, and polemountable.
The handheld Audio-Technica M4000S dynamic microphone combines professional features with a ridiculously affordable price tag. Audio-Technica tailors the M4000S mic's frequency response for crystal-clear vocal reproduction. Great feedback rejection and focused pickup are due to the A-T microphone's unidirectional polar pattern. The M4000S Audio-Technica mic also is equipped with a handy On/Off switch for convenience.
Audio-Technica professional microphone enhancements include a balanced XLR output, and a mic clip. Whether you're on the road, in the studio, or just performing at local gigs. Expect the all-metal Audio-Technica M4000S microphone to provide you with years of trouble-free use.
Livewire TRS-TRS balanced cable:
Balanced (TRS) 1/4" phone to same. Professional interconnect. Nickel finish.
For serious-minded musicians, Live Wire cables have the strength and durability to withstand more than everyday use.
Your cable is your sound. Superior wiring allows your signal to be quiet, eliminating frustrating hums, buzzing, and crackles.
Sturdy construction enhances signal and performance. Flexible design eliminates kinks and twists for a tangle-free performance whether you're in the studio or on the stage.
Gear One XLR Microphone Cable:
Gear One's XLR cables have the strength and durability to withstand more than everyday use. Since your cable is your sound, this XLR mic cable's superior wiring allows your signal to be quiet, eliminating frustrating hums, buzzing, and crackles.
Musician's Gear Standard Speaker Stand:
The Musician's Gear Standard Speaker Stand adjusts from 42" to 71" in height, accepts 1-3/8" diameter sockets, and can hold up to 110 lb. Its aluminum construction reduces stand weight for easy transport, and its molded plastic leg housing with ergonomic knob is extremely durable.
Soundcraft Notepad 124FX
- Analog mixer
- 4 mic inputs with GB30 mic preamps:
- 4 stereo line channels for keyboards, MP3 player, etc.
- Switchable +4dBu/-10dBV on stereo inputs
- Classic sounding Soundcraft GB30 3-band British EQ
- 100Hz high-pass filter on each mic input
- Over 100 powerful built-in digital effects
- +48V phantom power (global)
- 1 Aux/FX Sends
- 1 Return
- L/R main Bus Outs
Yamaha MSR400 Speaker
- Biamplified, 2-way system
- 400W maximum burst power
- 12" cone woofer
- 1-3/4" voice coil compression driver
- Line-level electronic crossover eliminates loss, distortion, phase
- Accepts any source from mics to line-level gear
- 3 parallel connections
- Low and high EQ controls
- Power/Clip LED indicators
- Input level control
- Frequency response tailored for crystal-clear vocal reproduction
- Unidirectional pattern for feedback rejection and focused pick up
- All-metal design for years of trouble-free use
- Convenient on/off switch
- Professional features include balanced XLR output and mic clip
Gear One XLR Cable
- Sturdy construction for enhanced signal and performance
- Flexible mic cable design eliminates kinks and twists for a tangle-free performance in-studio and onstage
Musician's Gear Standard Speaker Stand
- 42" to 71" height
- 110 lb. capacity
- Lightweight rugged, aluminum
- Use with 1-3/8" sockets
Order this affordable system and start gigging.
Notepad 124FX / MSR400 PA Package Specifications:
- Soundcraft Notepad 124FX:
- Frequency Response Mic / Line Input to any Output: +1/-1.5dB, 20Hz – 20kHz
- T.H.D. Mic Sensitivity -30dBu, +10dBu @ Mix output: < 0.005% @ 1kHz
- Mic Input E.I.N. (maximum gain): -128.5dBm (150 ohm source)
- Aux, Mix and Masters (@ 0dB, at unity) < -85dBu
- Crosstalk (@ 1kHz)
- Channel Faders: > 87dB
- Master Faders: > 100dB
- CMRR (@ 1kHz) Master Faders: > 90dB
- High Pass Filter: 100Hz @ 12dB/Octave
- HF: 12kHz, ±15dB,
- MF: 1kHz, ±15dB
- LF: 80Hz, ±15dB
- Q: 0.7
- Power Consumption: Less than 40W
- Operating Conditions Temperature Range: 5°C to 40°C
- Input & Output Levels
- Mic Input: +10dBu max.
- Line Input: +22dBu max.
- Stereo Input: +20dBu max.
- Mix Output: +25dBu max.
- Headphones (@32 ohm): 300mW
- Input & Output Impedances
- Mic Input: 2k ohm
- Line Input: 18k ohm
- Stereo Input: 20k ohm
- Outputs: 150 ohm
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 242mm (9-1/2") 45mm (1-13/16") 220mm (8-11/16")
- Weight: 3.5 lb. (1.6 kg)
- Yamaha MSR400 Speaker:
- Output power: 225W LF, 75W HF; Burst power 400W
- Frequency response: 50Hz-20kHz
- Crossover frequency: 1.6kHz
- Maximum SPL: 121dB
- Dispersion: 90°horizontal, 40° vertical
- Input sensitivity/Impedance: MIC/LINE: -36dB/+4dB 10k ohms
- Dimensions: 16"W x 25-3/4"H x 13-7/8"D
- 51 lb.
- Audio-Technica M4000S Mic:
- Element: Moving coil dynamic
- Polar pattern: Unidirectional
- Frequency response: 70Hz-12kHz
- Open circuit sensitivity: -52dB (2.5 mV)
- Impedance: 500 ohm
- Switch: On/off
- Weight: 329 grams (11.6 oz.)
- Dimensions: 178.3mm (7") length, 56.3mm (2-1/4") body diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLR M-type
- Accessories: Slip-in stand clamp for 5/8" — 27 threaded adaptor