Soundcraft Notepad 124 / PR12D Mains & Monitors PackageProduct #486298 Soundcraft 486298 YAD Live Sound Packages https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
All-in-one PA with monitoring for small bands that may require extra I/O.
Includes the Soundcraft Notepad 124; 2 Peavey PR 12D 12" powered PA speakers; 2 Kustom KPC10P powered monitors; 2 Audio-Technica M4000S hand-held dynamic mics; 2 TRS-TRS cables; 2 XLR cables; and a pair of standard speaker stands.
Soundcraft Notepad 124
The Soundcraft Notepad 124 mixer boasts Soundcraft audio performance with the acclaimed GB30 mic preamp and EQ technology in a highly compact, solid chassis.
The 124 has 4 mono mic/line inputs. It also boasts 4 stereo line inputs, and suits a very wide range of applications where simple yet high-quality mixing is required, such as in home recording, small band/cabaret PA systems, AV presentation systems, small broadcast edit suites, educational environments and general contracting.
The FX send is replaced by a standard Aux send with a dedicated output. It also provides a recording output of the mix on RCA/Phono connectors as well as a stereo input for CD playback etc.
Other highly desirable functions include a high-pass filter on the mono inputs, a 60mm fader for the mix output selectable sensitivity of +4dBu or -10dBV on each stereo input (Notepad 124 models only) and multisegment led metering on the mix output along with a headphone monitoring output.
Kustom KPC10MP Powered Monitor (Floor/Main):
The Kustom KPC10MP is a 50-watt powered monitor speaker with an angled wedge design, a 10' Kustom-built loudspeaker and a piezo HF driver. It is tuned to deliver rich, balanced tonality while accurately reproducing a wide variety of audio content.
Peavey PR 12D Powered PA Speaker:
The PR 12D is top in its class of powered speakers. Powered by Peavey's Class H biamped system, the PR 12D delivers a total of 270W. The premium 12" woofer is powered with 200W while the 1.4" compression driver gets an additional 70W, which are combined to create a great sounding system that's crystal clear. Both amplifiers feature DDT compression, which virtually eliminates audible power amplifier clipping.
The PR 12D also makes an excellent standalone PA. The built-in 3 channel mixer with individual volume controls as well as mic and 1/4" inputs makes quick setups an easy task. Made of high-impact polypropylene, the PR 12D has molded handles, a stand pole mount, and multiple mounting points for permanent installations. Try the PR 12D and you'll see and hear why it's top in its class.
The Kustom KPC10MP powered monitor speaker provides balanced XLR and TRS 1/4" (balanced/unbalanced) input jacks. These may be used to connect a wide variety of line level devices such as non-powered mixers, preamps, keyboards, drum machines, and other audio devices including music players such as iPods and CD players. A volume control adjusts the overall level of the Kustom powered speaker.
A TRS 1/4" line out jack may be used to daisy chain 2 or more KPC speakers for a wider dispersion of sound. For example, if a non-powered audio mixer has been connected to the Kustom KPC speaker's input, the line out of this first speaker may be connected to a second speaker's input. This is a daisy chain and it often requires shorter cable hookup lengths versus connecting the second speaker directly to the audio mixer.
In addition to being used as a powered floor monitor, a built-in polemount socket enables you to elevate the Kustom KPC10MP monitor for use as a powered PA speaker.
The handheld Audio-Technica M4000S dynamic microphone combines professional features with a ridiculously affordable price tag. Audio-Technica tailors the M4000S mic's frequency response for crystal-clear vocal reproduction. Great feedback rejection and focused pickup are due to the A-T microphone's unidirectional polar pattern. The M4000S Audio-Technica mic also is equipped with a handy On/Off switch for convenience.
Audio-Technica professional microphone enhancements include a balanced XLR output, and a mic clip. Whether you're on the road, in the studio, or just performing at local gigs. Expect the all-metal Audio-Technica M4000S microphone to provide you with years of trouble-free use.
Livewire TRS-TRS balanced cable:
Balanced (TRS) 1/4" phone to same. Professional interconnect. Nickel finish.
For serious-minded musicians, Live Wire cables have the strength and durability to withstand more than everyday use.
Your cable is your sound. Superior wiring allows your signal to be quiet, eliminating frustrating hums, buzzing, and crackles.
Sturdy construction enhances signal and performance. Flexible design eliminates kinks and twists for a tangle-free performance whether you're in the studio or on the stage.
Gear One XLR Microphone Cable:
Gear One's XLR cables have the strength and durability to withstand more than everyday use. Since your cable is your sound, this XLR mic cable's superior wiring allows your signal to be quiet, eliminating frustrating hums, buzzing, and crackles.
Musician's Gear Standard Speaker Stand:
The Musician's Gear Standard Speaker Stand adjusts from 42" to 71" in height, accepts 1-3/8" diameter sockets, and can hold up to 110 lb. Its aluminum construction reduces stand weight for easy transport, and its molded plastic leg housing with ergonomic knob is extremely durable.
Soundcraft Notepad 124
- Analog mixer
- 4 mic inputs with GB30 mic preamps:
- 4 stereo line channels for keyboards, MP3 player, etc.
- Switchable +4dBu/-10dBV on stereo inputs
- Classic-sounding Soundcraft GB30 3-band British EQ
- 100Hz high-pass filter on each mic input
- +48V phantom power (global)
- 1 Aux/FX Sends
- 1 Return
- L/R main Bus Outs
Peavey PR 12D Powered PA Speaker
- Bi-amplified powered system with 270 watts maximum output
- Both power amps have DDT compression
- 12" woofer with 2.375" VC and lightweight neodymium magnet
- RX14 1.4" titanium compression driver
- Peak SPL up to 120 dB 1/4" TRS and Female XLR combo jack for line-level balanced input
- Two 1/4" phone jack inputs with concentric level controls
- Molded-in horn has exceptionally smooth response and pattern control
- Molded side handles and top handgrip
Kustom KPC10P Powered Monitor
- One 50-watt, Class AB, built-in power amplifier with current-limited protection circuitry
- One 10', Kustom PA speaker
- One piezo horn with wide dispersion flare
- Angled, wedge-shaped design
- One balanced XLR input jack
- One TRS 1/4" input jack
- Volume control
- One TRS 1/4" line out jack
- Built-in polemount socket
- Frequency response tailored for crystal-clear vocal reproduction
- Unidirectional pattern for feedback rejection and focused pick up
- All-metal design for years of trouble-free use
- Convenient on/off switch
- Professional features include balanced XLR output and mic clip
Gear One XLR Cable
- Sturdy construction for enhanced signal and performance
- Flexible mic cable design eliminates kinks and twists for a tangle-free performance in-studio and onstage
Musician's Gear Standard Speaker Stand
- 42" to 71" height
- 110 lb. capacity
- Lightweight rugged, aluminum
- Use with 1-3/8" sockets
Order this affordable system and start gigging.
Notepad 124 / PR12D Mains & Monitors Package Specifications:
- Soundcraft Notepad 124:
- Frequency Response Mic / Line Input to any Output: +1/-1.5dB, 20Hz – 20kHz
- T.H.D. Mic Sensitivity -30dBu, +10dBu @ Mix output: < 0.005% @ 1kHz
- Mic Input E.I.N. (maximum gain): -128.5dBm (150 ohm source)
- Aux, Mix and Masters (@ 0dB, at unity) < -85dBu
- Crosstalk (@ 1kHz)
- Channel Faders: > 87dB
- Master Faders: > 100dB
- CMRR (@ 1kHz) Master Faders: > 90dB
- High Pass Filter: 100Hz @ 12dB/Octave
- HF: 12kHz, ±15dB,
- MF: 1kHz, ±15dB
- LF: 80Hz, ±15dB
- Q: 0.7
- Power Consumption: Less than 40W
- Operating Conditions Temperature Range: 5°C to 40°C
- Input & Output Levels
- Mic Input: +10dBu max.
- Line Input: +22dBu max.
- Stereo Input: +20dBu max.
- Mix Output: +25dBu max.
- Headphones (@32 ohm): 300mW
- Input & Output Impedances
- Mic Input: 2k ohm
- Line Input: 18k ohm
- Stereo Input: 20k ohm
- Outputs: 150 ohm
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 242mm (9-1/2") 45mm (1-13/16") 220mm (8-11/16")
- Weight: 1.6 kg (3.5 lb.)
- Kustom KPC10MP Monitor Speaker:
- RMS Output: 50W
- Speaker: 10" special design
- Horn: Piezo driver
- Input: XLR Balanced / 1/4" Balanced, Unbalanced
- Line out: 1/4" Balanced, Unbalanced
- Frequency response: 90Hz-20kHz
- Input Sensitivity: 1 VRMS
- Sensitivity: 94dB 1W/1M
- Crossover frequency: N/A
- Dimensions: 14"W x 8-1/2"H x 9-3/8"D
- Dimensions (mm): 470H x 356W x 239D
- Weight: 22.5 lb.; 10.2kg
- Audio-Technica M4000S Mic:
- Element: Moving coil dynamic
- Polar pattern: Unidirectional
- Frequency response: 70Hz-12kHz
- Open circuit sensitivity: -52dB (2.5 mV)
- Impedance: 500 ohm
- Switch: On/off
- Weight: 329 grams (11.6 oz.)
- Dimensions: 178.3mm (7") length, 56.3mm (2-1/4") body diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLR M-type
- Accessories: Slip-in stand clamp for 5/8" — 27 threaded adaptor