Soundcraft Notepad 124 / MSR250 PA PackageProduct #486301 Soundcraft 486301 YAD Live Sound Packages https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
4 mono/4 stereo channel mixer featuring "British EQ" and 10" Yamaha mains for small bands and venues.
Includes the Soundcraft Notepad 124; 2 Yamaha 10" MSR250 powered PA speakers; 2 Audio-Technica M4000S hand-held dynamic mics; 2 TRS-TRS cables; 2 XLR cables; and a pair of standard speaker stands.
Soundcraft Notepad 124
The Soundcraft Notepad 124 mixer boasts Soundcraft audio performance with the acclaimed GB30 mic preamp and EQ technology in a highly compact, solid chassis.
The 124 has 4 mono mic/line inputs. It also boasts 4 stereo line inputs, and suits a very wide range of applications where simple yet high-quality mixing is required, such as in home recording, small band/cabaret PA systems, AV presentation systems, small broadcast edit suites, educational environments and general contracting.
The FX send is replaced by a standard Aux send with a dedicated output. It also provides a recording output of the mix on RCA/Phono connectors as well as a stereo input for CD playback etc.
Other highly desirable functions include a high-pass filter on the mono inputs, a 60mm fader for the mix output selectable sensitivity of +4dBu or -10dBV on each stereo input (Notepad 124 models only) and multisegment led metering on the mix output along with a headphone monitoring output.
Yamaha MSR250 Powered PA Speaker:
The MSR250 Yamaha speaker delivers the ideal blend of power, performance, features, and portability for an exceptionally wide range of applications. A redesigned class D amplifier delivers 250W of clean, dynamic power to a high-performance 10" cone woofer and 1" titanium-dome compression driver that match up perfectly for smooth, uncolored response from 55Hz to 20kHz. The woofer has an oversized 2.5" aluminum voice coil—a size you'd normally see on a 15" woofer—that contributes to outstanding sound and durability. With all this power and performance, the big surprise is how light and manageable this advanced powered speaker is.
Versatile Dual-channel Input Configuration
For extra input flexibility the MSR250 features dual input channels, each with it's own low and high equalizer controls and level control. The signals from the 2 inputs are mixed and delivered via the MSR250 speakers as well as the rear-panel line out connector, allowing convenient linking to other speakers or audio devices for easy system expansion (the MSR250 is a perfect expansion speaker for Yamaha's STAGEPAS 250M compact sound system). Input 1 has balanced XLR and phone jack connectors that accept microphone or line input, and input 2/3 is actually a mixing input in its own right with phone jack and 2 pin jack connectors.
Built for Heavy Duty Use
Although it's lightweight and easy to handle, the MSR250 speaker is exceptionally durable and will take the most demanding tours in stride. It's also designed to be used in a variety of situations, including normal upright and wedge-style floor monitor operation. There's also a built-in polemount receptacle for convenient standmounting.
Powered speakers offer many advantages over their passive counterparts, whether used on the road or in permanent installations. You don't need separate amplifiers or the extra cables and connections required, so setup is fast and easy while reliability is significantly improved. The ability to plug directly into the speaker inputs can eliminate an entire rack of amplifiers in a modest-size system. But the benefits go beyond mere convenience. Optimum matching of amplifiers and speakers involves much more than simple impedance figures, and can be a formidable engineering task given the vast number of choices available. The Yamaha MSR-series power amplifiers have been ideally mated to their respective speakers in every way possible, delivering reproduction quality that only the most stringent matching can achieve. There are also a significant number of Yamaha refinements that put these extraordinary powered speakers in a class of their own, including an original cabinet design that eliminates internal standing waves and ferrofluid- cooled voice coils for superior stability and linearity.
The MSR250 powered speakers can be used alone or in combination with the MSR800W powered subwoofer (sold separately) to create sound reinforcement systems from modest to massive that will sound superb while delivering the power and coverage you need for success in just about any venue or at any event. They look great too, and can be used as-is in many permanent installations without requiring any cosmetic cover-up. They're more than rugged enough for demanding tour applications as well.
Asymmetrical Cabinet Design
Sound bouncing around inside a speaker cabinet can have a significant effect on the sound that comes out. The biggest problem is standing waves that commonly occur between parallel surfaces. Standing waves can interfere with and color the speaker's output, thus degrading sound quality. The standard solution is acoustic insulation material inside the cabinet, which does help, but it doesn't address the underlying problem of cabinet geometry. Yamaha has gone the extra mile in designing the MSR250 cabinets, employing a unique configuration that eliminates parallel interior surfaces and therefore the root cause of standing waves. Acoustic insulation is also applied to effectively deaden the space inside the enclosure. Elimination of unwanted sound inside the cabinet means that optimum sound can be delivered to where it counts the most: your audience.
Any technology that involves power also involves heat, and this can result in compromised performance if heat generation is not effectively controlled. The current driving a speaker generates heat in the voice coil that, in extreme cases, can cause the speaker to burn out. But even if the speaker doesn't actually burn out, that heat still results in inefficiency and non-linearity that degrade overall performance. As the power and heat increase, the resistance of the voice coil increases as well, causing power compression, a loss in acoustic output that reduces the system's dynamic range. This problem is overcome in the MSR250 by placing an advanced ferrofluid in the voice coil gap, where it serves to conduct heat away from the voice coil with much greater efficiency than air. The results are smooth, natural frequency response and dynamics as well as stable performance even under heavy use.
The handheld Audio-Technica M4000S dynamic microphone combines professional features with a ridiculously affordable price tag. Audio-Technica tailors the M4000S mic's frequency response for crystal-clear vocal reproduction. Great feedback rejection and focused pickup are due to the A-T microphone's unidirectional polar pattern. The M4000S Audio-Technica mic also is equipped with a handy On/Off switch for convenience.
Audio-Technica professional microphone enhancements include a balanced XLR output, and a mic clip. Whether you're on the road, in the studio, or just performing at local gigs. Expect the all-metal Audio-Technica M4000S microphone to provide you with years of trouble-free use.
Livewire TRS-TRS balanced cable:
Balanced (TRS) 1/4" phone to same. Professional interconnect. Nickel finish.
For serious-minded musicians, Live Wire cables have the strength and durability to withstand more than everyday use.
Your cable is your sound. Superior wiring allows your signal to be quiet, eliminating frustrating hums, buzzing, and crackles.
Sturdy construction enhances signal and performance. Flexible design eliminates kinks and twists for a tangle-free performance whether you're in the studio or on the stage.
Gear One XLR Microphone Cable:
Gear One's XLR cables have the strength and durability to withstand more than everyday use. Since your cable is your sound, this XLR mic cable's superior wiring allows your signal to be quiet, eliminating frustrating hums, buzzing, and crackles.
Musician's Gear Standard Speaker Stand:
The Musician's Gear Standard Speaker Stand adjusts from 42" to 71" in height, accepts 1-3/8" diameter sockets, and can hold up to 110 lb. Its aluminum construction reduces stand weight for easy transport, and its molded plastic leg housing with ergonomic knob is extremely durable.
- Analog mixer
- 4 mic inputs with GB30 mic preamps:
- 4 stereo line channels for keyboards, MP3 player, etc.
- Switchable +4dBu/-10dBV on stereo inputs
- Classic-sounding Soundcraft GB30 3-band British EQ
- 100Hz high-pass filter on each mic input
- +48V phantom power (global)
- 1 Aux/FX Sends
- 1 Return
- L/R main Bus Outs
- Class D amplifier delivers 250W via a 10" cone woofer and 1" titanium-dome compression driver
- Oversized 2.5" woofer voice coil with ferrofluid cooling for superior sonic performance and durability
- Asymmetrical cabinet design plus acoustic insulation eliminates internal standing waves for pure, precise output
- Dual inputs with independent EQ and level controls
- Link out jack allows connection of multiple units for greater power and coverage
- Accessories: Owner's manual, AC cord
- Frequency response tailored for crystal-clear vocal reproduction
- Unidirectional pattern for feedback rejection and focused pick up
- All-metal design for years of trouble-free use
- Convenient on/off switch
- Professional features include balanced XLR output and mic clip
- Sturdy construction for enhanced signal and performance
- Flexible mic cable design eliminates kinks and twists for a tangle-free performance in-studio and onstage
- 42" to 71" height
- 110 lb. capacity
- Lightweight rugged, aluminum
- Use with 1-3/8" sockets
Order this affordable system and start gigging.
Notepad 124 / MSR250 PA Package Specifications:
- Soundcraft Notepad 124:
- Frequency Response Mic / Line Input to any Output: +1/-1.5dB, 20Hz – 20kHz
- T.H.D. Mic Sensitivity -30dBu, +10dBu @ Mix output: < 0.005% @ 1kHz
- Mic Input E.I.N. (maximum gain): -128.5dBm (150 ohm source)
- Aux, Mix and Masters (@ 0dB, at unity) < -85dBu
- Crosstalk (@ 1kHz)
- Channel Faders: > 87dB
- Master Faders: > 100dB
- CMRR (@ 1kHz) Master Faders: > 90dB
- High Pass Filter: 100Hz @ 12dB/Octave
- HF: 12kHz, ±15dB,
- MF: 1kHz, ±15dB
- LF: 80Hz, ±15dB
- Q: 0.7
- Power Consumption: Less than 40W
- Operating Conditions Temperature Range: 5°C to 40°C
- Input & Output Levels
- Mic Input: +10dBu max.
- Line Input: +22dBu max.
- Stereo Input: +20dBu max.
- Mix Output: +25dBu max.
- Headphones (@32 ohm): 300mW
- Input & Output Impedances
- Mic Input: 2k ohm
- Line Input: 18k ohm
- Stereo Input: 20k ohm
- Outputs: 150 ohm
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 242mm (9-1/2") 45mm (1-13/16") 220mm (8-11/16")
- Weight: 1.6 kg (3.5 lb.)
- Yamaha MSR250 Speaker:
- Type: 2-way powered speaker
- Frequency response: -10dB: 50Hz to 20kHz
- Nominal coverage: H: 90°, V: 40°
- Components: LF: 10" cone, HF: 1" voice coil compression driver
- Output power: 200W
- Maximum output level (1m; on axis): 116dB SPL
- Processors: Equalizer (LOW: +/13dB at 60Hz, HIGH: +/-6dB at 10kHz)
- Line input and output connectors: INPUT 1: XLR-3-31 type/Phone jack(Balanced), INPUT 2/3: Phone jack/RCA pin(Unbalanced), LINK OUT: Phone jack
- Power requirements: 100V, 110V, 120V, 220V, 230V or 240V; 50/60Hz
- Power consumption: 40W
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 342 x 544.5 x 298mm (13" x 21-1/2" x 11-3/4")
- Weight: 14.1kg (31-1/8 lb.)
- Flying and mounting hardware: 2x M8-25
- Pole socket: 35mm (1-3/8") to 36mm
- Audio-Technica M4000S Mic:
- Element: Moving coil dynamic
- Polar pattern: Unidirectional
- Frequency response: 70Hz-12kHz
- Open circuit sensitivity: -52dB (2.5 mV)
- Impedance: 500 ohm
- Switch: On/off
- Weight: 329 grams (11.6 oz.)
- Dimensions: 178.3mm (7") length, 56.3mm (2-1/4") body diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLR M-type
- Accessories: Slip-in stand clamp for 5/8" — 27 threaded adaptor