Soundcraft EPM6 6-Channel Multi-Format MixerProduct #630937 Soundcraft 630937 YJB Unpowered Mixers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Low-cost high-performance mixer.
The Soundcraft EPM6 is a 6x2 frame size mixer that places emphasizes on quality, audio performance, and an easy to understand, uncluttered control surface. Surface mount technology is used throughout the 6-channel mixer, using close-tolerance components for high accuracy and repeatable settings for EQ and gain controls. The highly transparent GB30 mic preamps--designed by Graham Blyth and used on the larger LX7ii and GB Series consoles--feature high-resolution adjustment over a wide gain range of 55dB, and provide a stunning +22dB headroom through the console. The Soundcraft mixer's true professional 48-volt phantom power caters to condenser microphones of all types. Unique signal monitoring watches for overload in several channel strip locations and illuminates the LED more brightly as the signal approaches peak. 60mm high-quality faders are used. The monitor and headphone outputs work in parallel so that performers can listen on phones while an engineer listens to studio monitors.
- 6x2 frame size
- 2 configurable auxiliary buses
- XLR-type and 1/4" metal jack connector sockets
- RCA phono stereo playback inputs and record outputs
- 3-band EQ with a swept mid on mono inputs
- 2-band EQ on stereo inputs
- TRS insert sockets and inserts on all mono inputs and mix output
- 10-segment LED output metering
- Intuitive and comprehensive solo system
- Headphone output
- Easily rack mountable
A high-quality small mixing console that gives you the tools you need for recording or live sound. Order today.