Sony Movie Studio Platinum Visual Effects Suite 2Sku #H91643000000000 Sony H91643 YSJB Editing, Effects & Titling Software https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Creative tools to unlock your inner filmmaker.
Movie Studio Platinum Visual Effects Suite 2 has all the creative tools you need to produce professional-looking sci-fi, fantasy, or action-adventure movies. Use the suite to turn everyday video into entertaining masterpieces. Easily edit video in almost any format with Movie Studio Platinum 12, then, with one simple click, open the video in HitFilm 2 Express to add stunning visual effects. These two powerful applications offer easy to use tools that enable you to achieve feature-film results in your home studio, with a wide variety of delivery options. Burn finished movies to Blu-ray Disc or author DVDs.
Movie Studio Platinum
Make Hollywood-style movies faster and easier. Import and edit HD and stereoscopic 3D files, use compositing and color-correction tools, apply 5.1 surround sound mixing, and more. Deliver your movies any way you want. Upload them to YouTube™ and Pixelcast™* (a new website from Sony for sharing and collaboration), burn them to Blu-ray Disc™, or author DVDs with custom menus and graphics. With its inviting interface, intuitive workflow, and impressive editing tools, Movie Studio Platinum puts professional-grade moviemaking right at your fingertips. More about Movie Studio Platinum 12
Capture & Sort
You’ve shot video on your Bloggie®, Handycam, GoPro®, and phone, and now you want to bring those clips together and make a movie. Easy! Import multiple file types into Movie Studio Platinum and edit them on the same timeline. Sort the imported clips to decide which work best in your project.
Effects & Transitions
Create movies and slideshows with effects, titles, and credits. Make changes on the fly and see the results in real time. Add artistic style between scenes with video transitions. Change the duration of each transition with a simple drag of the video or audio event.
Stereoscopic 3D editing
Create stereoscopic 3D projects as easily as 2D projects, no additional tools required. Preview and deliver projects in side by side, line alternate, and anaglyphic modes. Even if you don’t have an expensive 3D monitor, you can create anaglyphic 3D projects, preview them with a pair of inexpensive anaglyphic glasses, and then deliver the projects any way you want.
Learn how this integrated suite allows you to easily move from editing to lighting effects and colorgrading.
HitFilm 2 Express
HitFilm 2 Express, developed by UK-based effects experts at FXhome Ltd., is the perfect introduction to filmmaking. Ideal for beginners, it is the only editor in its class to include powerful visual effects and compositing features, normally only found in software costing thousands. Discover the creative freedom of advanced 2D and 3D compositing and over 100 effects. Quickly add presets or create your own designs. Shoot on green screen and use built-in 2D tracking to construct elaborate virtual sets and entirely new shots.
Color and lighting
Stylize your movies with spectacular lighting and color grading. Precisely match the lighting of a live action shot or use the automatic shadow casting to add an extra layer of realism to your film.
Add 3D smoke, lightning strikes, muzzle flash, fire, explosions, and shockwaves to your movies. The realistic effects are easy to use and will have your audience convinced that they’re authentic.
Easily remove green screen from difficult source video. Use effects like spill removal and light wrap to make your shots appear more realistic.
- Produce professional-looking movies with Hollywood-style effects
- Easily edit video in almost any format
- Add stunning effects with the included HitFilm 2
- Create movies and slideshows with effects, titles, and credits
- Create stereoscopic 3D projects as easily as 2D projects
- Stylize your movies with spectacular lighting and color grading
- Add 3D smoke, lightning strikes, muzzle flash, fire, explosions, and more to your movies
Order a copy today, and you'll be on your way to a red-carpet premiere in no time.
Movie Studio Platinum Visual Effects Suite 2 Specifications:
- Minimum system requirements
- Microsoft® Windows Vista® 64-bit SP2, Windows® 7 64-bit, or Windows® 8 64-bit operating system
- 2 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD or stereoscopic 3D)
- 500 MB hard-disk space for program installation
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- IEEE-1394DV card (for DV capture and print-to-tape)
- USB 2.0 connection (for importing from AVCHD, XDCAM EX, NXCAM, or DVD camcorders)
- 512 MB GPU memory
- NVIDIA, INTEL, or AMD GPU:
- Requires a CUDA-enabled GPU and driver 270.xx or later.
- GeForce GPUs: GeForce GTX 4xx Series or higher (or GeForce GT 2xx Series or higher with driver 285.62 or later).
- Quadro GPUs: Quadro 600 or higher (or Quadro FX 1700 or higher with driver 285.62 or later).
- NVIDIA recommends NVIDIA Quadro for professional applications and recommends use of the latest boards based on the Fermi architecture.
- Requires an OpenCL-enabled GPU and Catalyst driver 11.7 or later with a Radeon HD 57xx or higher GPU. If using a FirePro GPU, FirePro unified driver 8.85 or later is required.
- Requires an OpenCL-enabled GPU such as HD Graphics 4000.
- Windows-compatible sound card
- DVD-ROM drive (for installation from a DVD only)
- Supported CD-recordable drive (for CD burning only)
- Supported DVD-R/-RW/+R/+RW (for DVD burning only)
- Supported BD-R/-RE drive (for Blu-ray Disc™ burning only)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (included on application disc)
- Apple® QuickTime® 7.1.6 or later for reading and writing QuickTime files
- Internet Connection (for Gracenote MusicID Service)
- You must provide your registration information to Sony Creative Software Inc., a US company, in order to activate the software. Product requires online registration.