Wide dynamic range with clear and accurate sound reproduction.
Ideally suited for musicians who listen to custom-crafted mixes of vocals and stage instrumentation during live performance, this model utilizes large caliber 16mm dynamic drivers to enable a wide dynamic range with clear and accurate sound reproduction. The 7550 offers a unique multi-layer diaphragm (comprised of hundreds of layers of polymer, each less than 0.01-micron thick) and a flexible ear hanger made of TEKNOROTETM material, which easily folds and maintains its shape, insuring a superior fit for each individual ear. Also included are newly developed hybrid silicone rubber earbuds, with three sizes to fit different ear types.
- 16mm driver with ML diaphragm
- In-ear monitor (IEM) design
- Flexible ear hanger ensures superior fit
- Hybrid silicone/rubber earbuds, 3 sizes supplied
- Includes soft case
IEMs that let you hear yourself on stage! Order now.
MDR-7550 In Ear Monitor Headphone Specifications:
- Headphone: Type Dynamic, In-Ear
- Magnet Type: Neodymium
- Driver Size: 16.0 mm
- Frequency Response: 3-28kHz
- Impedance: 16 Ohms
- Sensitivity 108 dB/mW
- Power Handling: 500mW
- Plug Type: Gold, Stereo Unimatch plug 1/4" and 1/8"
- Cord Length: 5.25 ft
- Weight: .25 oz