Sonoma Wire Works SlyPack I Add-On DrummerPack for DrumCoreSku #700585000000000 Sonoma Wire Works 700585 YSI Sound Libraries, Loops & Refills https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
For those who want the "real deal" in reggae and classic ska drums.
Reggae beats from Sly Dunbar, the drums behind Marley, Tosh and Black Uhuru. From its light and playful hi-hat figures to the snare drops and ghost notes, this groove pack captures the sounds of a true Jamaican "riddim" king.
- Africa - Kind of a "2-beat." Variations include half-open hats, march, open hi-hat pushes, etc.
- Black Sun Ska - Relax and groove 'mon. Average of 5 variations and 5 fills per tempo
- Bull Pen - Quirky but straight 4 (kick on 1), with lots of stick, timbale, march and tom variations
- Drop Legs - A dancing 1-drop beat. Variations include stick, open hats and marches
- Ion Zion - Based on a straight four groove - it includes bongo, timbale, toms, march snare, etc.
- J Guy - Pop/rock reggae with some tom, push and hatty variations. Average 5 fills per tempo
- Mash It Up - Cool variations like pony, monkey, sneaky, skippy, flutter, trippin', tik-tok
- Nuff Drops - One drop with some nice twists like drags, skips, bongos, timbales, sticks, etc.
- Phoenix Ska - Big city energy. Variations with ride and hats with around 6 fills per tempo
- Sinsemilla - Straight four reggae beat with lots of march snare, tom and timbale variations
- Sponji - Squirmin' reggae beats with "plenty" variations
- Wicked World - Reggae/ska groove with tons of variations including tight or open hi-hats
SlyPack I Add-On DrummerPack for DrumCore Specifications:
- Requires DrumCore 2 and a DVD drive