Sonoma Wire Works AlanPack I Add-On DrummerPack for DrumCoreSku #700583000000000 Sonoma Wire Works 700583 YSI Sound Libraries, Loops & Refills https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Progressive? Rock? Yes! Grooves in 7/4 and more . . .
Alan White (Yes, John Lennon) is known for making even the oddest time signatures groove and this content showcases his beats, fills and variations in 7/4, 7/8, 5/4 and 9/4. There's even a taste of 4/4 here and there! Included are new drumkits for use with DrumCores MIDI sound module/virtual instrument.
AlanPack I GrooveSets include:
• Changes - 17/8 that has a pocket. Who'd a thought! Over a dozen variations (not including fills) with different dynamics and voicings (rides, hats, no kick, etc.). Tempos range from 110 to 140 bpm.
• Endless Dream - Slow with a slightly psychotic feel. Tight snares and ghost note variations drive things along from 50 to 80 bpm.
• Machine - A cool and tight sounding "prog" construction kit from 140 to 160 bpm in 4/4, 7/4 and 9/4. Variations with cool tom work.
• Snow White - This groove may start in 4/4 with an 1/8th note feel, but that's only a point of departure. Variations include 1/2 time feels, all flavors of snare accents (including snare on 1 and 3) with ghost notes, plus turnarounds. Did we mention the 6/4 variations?
• Shoot High - This classic Alan groove is a big generator of new song ideas. Snare is on the 3 and it builds from sparse to 16th hi-hats and has dramatic flam variations. 85 to 105 bpm.
• Square Seven - Yup, you guessed it. It is in 7/8! From 80 to 120 you get a vast array of variations (China rides and punches for example) plus a few bits of 4/4 to cut in for the "B" sections or to build your own time signatures. A tight sounding kit accenting the click of the hats and the crack of the snare.
AlanPack I Add-On DrummerPack for DrumCore Specifications:
- Requires DrumCore 2 and a DVD drive