Sonic Reality Serafine FX Tron HD EditionSku #712641000000000 Sonic Reality 712641 YSJC Pro Audio for Video Software https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A sound effects sample collection that boldly goes where no other collection has gone before.
In the Sonic Reality Serafine FX Tron HD Edition, world-class sound effects from legendary sound designer Frank Serafine ("Star Trek," "Tron," "Hunt For Red October," "Lawnmower Man," Peter Gabriel) come together with the latest music software plug-in technology to bring you a complete sound effects workstation. Packed onto a 250GB hard drive Infinite HD (7200RPM USB2/FireWire 400/800), the sound effects library includes over 12,000 high-quality Sci-Fi effects, industrial, animal, vehicle, ambient, nature, and other sound effects, all easily accessed for realtime performance and virtually unlimited sound design.
Individual sound effects can be searched for and then drag-and-dropped into the Infinite Player/KONTAKT window. Sonic Reality Serafine FX Tron enables you to play that sound across the whole keyboard at any pitch, reverse it, time stretch it, add sound effects, and layer it with other effects. You can save infinite sound creations that suit any media project—from films to video games to TV, radio, websites, music production, and more.
Use the same sounds used on award-winning films with advanced interactive foley and sound effects you can mold like clay. Whether used standalone for Mac/PC, or as a plug-in for ProTools, Logic, Cubase, or any audio/video software that supports AU, RTAS, or VST, this sample collection is a one-stop source for all your sound effects needs.
About Frank Serafine
Over the past 30 years, Frank Serafine has worked with some of the best directors in motion pictures. Together with his staff of sound designers, mixers and engineers, he created some of the most widely used and recognizable sound effects found in the industry. His work has been featured in many top Hollywood and video game productions including those mentioned above as well as Grand Theft Auto 3, Poltergeist II, and more.
- Over 12,500 sound effects from world-class sound designer Frank Serafine
- Includes sounds used in top film and video game productions
- A workstation for multiple sound effect types such as ambient, industrial, animal, human, musical, mechanical, nature, science fiction, special FX, and more
- Perform sound design and interactive foley in real time
- Play sound effects at any pitch, stack, and layer to create "larger" sounds
- Forward, reverse, time-stretch, and manipulate formants in real time
- Add convolution space to match sound effects to dialog and other sounds in the scene
- Over 18GB of cutting-edge sound effects that work as a plug-in for every major platform on the Mac and PC (ProTools, Cubase, Logic, Stand Alone and more)
- Built-in database search for instant access to thousands of sound effects
- Built-in DSP effects including filters, EQ, compressors, limiters, flangers, distortion, convolution impulse ambience, digital delays, reverb, and more
- Expandable with additional the Sonic Reality FX Tron and Cinema Session sound effects libraries
- Comes with Sonic Reality's fully expandable "Infinite Player" powered by KONTAKT
- HD Edition comes pre-installed on an included "Infinite HD" 250GB hard drive which is bus powered and has USB, FireWire 400/800 connection
Use the same sounds used on award-winning films or create your own. Order now!
Serafine FX Tron HD Edition Specifications:
- Minimum System Requirements
- PC: Windows XP Pentium 3/Athlon XP 2GHz - XP & Vista Compatible, 2 GB RAM, DVD Drive, *An activated Sonic Reality Infinite Player + KONTAKT Player or Full version 3.5 of higher is required to play these sounds.
- MAC: Mac OS 10.2.6, G5 1.2 GHz - Universal Binary Intel Mac Compatible , 2G B RAM, DVD Drive, *An activated Sonic Reality Infinite Player + KONTAKT Player or Full version 3.5 of higher is required to play these sounds. [Note: KONTAKT Player 4 may also be used but is not compatible with PPC Mac]
- Supported formats: VSTi, RTAS, Audio Units, DXi, Stand Alone, ASIO, Core Audio, Direct Sound (Samples in KONTAKT format compatible with KONTAKT version 3, 4, and beyond)