Sonic Reality R.A.W. Style Pack - Trip Hop Beats Loops Collection SoftwareSku #702698000000000 Sonic Reality 702698 YSI Sound Libraries, Loops & Refills https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Fresh, urban, and electronic.
The R.A.W. Style Pack software offers a variety of construction kits made up of catchy bass lines, unusual effects, gritty beats and textures, synth leads, vocal licks, and more. This collection is the ideal source for creating new IDM and trip hop tracks in styles similar to artists like Moby, Massive Attack, Bjork, Sneaker Pimps, and others. Trip Hop Beats features 28 construction sets with a variety of beats, synths, basses, guitar riffs, percussion, vocals and more from down tempo 50 to 95 bpm. Contains over 490 trip hop and experimental riffs, grooves and effects (each in Rex, Apple Loops and Acidized Wave formats) for flexibility and ease of use.
- 28 Trip Hop song construction kits with a variety of options for creative use
- Over 490 grooves, riffs and effects
- Includes tempos of 50, 52, 55, 56, 60, 61, 62, 64, 66, 70, 75, 76, 78, 80, 82, 84, 85, 86, 87, 91 and 95 bpm
- - Sounds may be used in all samplers supporting the following formats:
- Apple Loops
Total Sounds Included
- 2.6 GB
- 1,473 loops
Made for flexibility and inspiration<## HC mdash ##>exactly what you want. Put it in the cart.
R.A.W. Style Pack - Trip Hop Beats Loops Collection Software Specifications:
- Each loop in this Style Pak is delivered in 3 formats for the ultimate in groove control and flexibility.
- Rex 2 format files for use directly in Reason, Stylus RMX (with drag and drop support), Kontakt or any other Rex 2 compatible DAW or sampler.
- Apple Loops
- Apple Loops format files for use directly in Garage Band, Soundtrack, Logic or any other Apple Loops compatible DAW or sampler.
- Acidized Wave
- Acidized Wave format files for use directly in Live, Acid, FL Studio or any other Wave compatible DAW or sampler.