Solid State Logic XLogic Delta-Link MADI HDProduct #180184 Solid State Logic 180184 YBK Audio Interfaces https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
MADI to Pro Tools converter significantly reduces connectivity costs and simplifies your setup.
The XLogic Delta Link MADI HD is a professional MADI-to-Pro Tools HD converter for studio, live, and broadcast applications. With XLogic Delta Link MADI HD, Multichannel Audio Digital Interface audio equipment like routers, digital mixing consoles, and converters can now be directly interfaced with Pro Tools HD, providing simplified interconnectivity and significant cost reductions, eliminating the need for complicated format conversion workarounds.
MADI HD Reduces Costs
A single Delta Link MADI HD can take the place of up to four Digi 192 Digital I/O's, delivering dual feeds of 64 channels of digital audio interconnection from a single hardware interface. MADI HD further reduces cost by using an efficient single cable interconnect system. It also occupies significantly less physical rack space than equivalent systems.
Simpler system setup and integration
Direct connectivity between Pro Tools DSP cards and MADI cards means efficient simple system configuration. Fibre Optic MADI allows distances up to 1000 meters between the Pro Tools system and other MADI equipment. Remote audio routing to and from Pro Tools is possible in conjunction with MADI routing equipment.
- 2 primary port interfaces (32 channel each) to a Digidesign Pro Tools HD card
- 2 optical MADI ports delivering duplicate 64-channel feeds
- Each MADI port offers 56 or 64 MADI digital inputs & outputs at up to 48kHz, 28 or 32 MADI digital inputs and outputs at up to 96kHz, 14 or 16 MADI digital inputs and outputs at up to 192kHz
- Word/SuperClock input
- All input and output channels can be used simultaneously in any configuration. For instance, when combining the Delta Link MADI HD with the Alpha Link MADI SX converter unit, it is possible to route the analog and AES/EBU inputs to the MADI outputs, and at the same time the MADI inputs to the analog and AES/EBU outputs
- The latency generated by the Delta Link MADI HD itself is limited to 1 sample (MADI Out) and 1-2 samples (MADI In). Furthermore, the unit allows you to set a user definable latency compensation per channel
Go MADI with Pro Tools! Order your SSL Delta Link MADI HD today!
XLogic Delta-Link MADI HD Specifications:
- Quantization: 24 bit
- Sample Rates: 44.1kHz (-5%) to 192kHz (+5%)
- Primary Port
- Mini-D 26 poles connector
- 56ch / 64ch mode
- NFS / DFS / QFS
- High Speed- / SMUX-mode
- Fibre SC-connector
- 1.0 compliant
- Style-A connector
- Wordclock In
- 75ohm terminated
- TTL / CMOS3 / CMOS5 level
- BNC connector
- Mains Inlet
- Front Panel Controls
- Power On/Off switch
- Lock LED
- Power On LED
- Operating Voltage: 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 15W max
- Height: 44mm/1.74" (1U)
- Width: 483mm/19.0"
- Depth: 175mm/6.89"
- Weight: 2.2kg