Solid State Logic Mynx XLogic SuperAnalogue Desktop Mini X-RackProduct #483299 Solid State Logic 483299 YFG Microphone Preamps https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
2-slot mini desktop power rack for SSL modules.
Mynx is a simple, elegant, and cost effective way to get the depth, clarity and characteristic sound of SSL SuperAnalogue processing into your recordings. The desktop mini X-Rack allows you to load your choice from the X-Rack module range into a simple two slot desktop box.
Using identical circuit design and manufacturing to SSL Duality and AWS 900+ consoles, X-Rack is a modular system that delivers the legendary SSL SuperAnalogue sound in a uniquely versatile form. There are 10 different modules (Sold Separately) in the range designed to complement your DAW and improve the results you get from the recording process.
Mynx enables you to combine different modules to create a range of recording and mixing tools; Combine the 'SuperAnalogue Mic Pre' & 'Dynamics' modules for a pristine front end recording system for vocals. Slot in the EQ and Dynamics modules for versatile and characteristic SSL channel strip processing. Add the VHD Input module to inject analog warmth or grit. Fit the Stereo Bus Compressor module for legendary 'audio glue' full-mix compression. Fit a 'Master Bus' and 'Line Input' modules to create an analog monitor and foldback system for your studio. Or, add EQ and Dynamics taken directly SSL's legendary E 4000 Series recording desk; the world's most successful production console.
Mynx is a rugged metal enclosure made from 4mm thick extruded aluminum. It measures a mere 105mm x 190mm x 185mm and has two X-Rack Module capacity. Power supply to the modules is via an external supply and audio connections are made directly to the back of your selected modules.
NOTE: Mynx does not have Total Recall capability.
- The SSL Mynx chassis supports all of the current X-Rack module range:
- X-Rack 4000 E Dynamics Module (#180298)
- X-Rack 4000 E EQ Module (#180297)
- X-Rack Microphone Amp Module (#182049)
- X-Rack VHD Mic Preamp Module (#180239)
- X-Rack Channel EQ Module (#182052)
- X-Rack Dynamics Module (182051)
- X-Rack Stereo Bus Compressor Module (#180241)
- X-Rack 4-Channel Input Module (#182054)
- X-Rack 8-Channel Input Module (182053)
- X-Rack Master Bus Module (#182055)
- NOTE: All modules sold separately
The most affordable way to get SSL's super analog sound in your mixes! Get yourself a sultry little Mynx today!
Mynx XLogic SuperAnalogue Desktop Mini X-Rack Specifications:
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 4.17 x 7.32 x 7.56", (106 x 186 x 192 mm)
- Weight: 3.6 pounds/1.6kg without modules fitted