Solid State Logic Madi Xtreme 64Product #500933 Solid State Logic 500933 YPE Computer Components https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
64 simultaneous audio channels over one optical MADI cable.
The Solid State Logic MADI Xtreme 64 is an ideal PCIe interface for the SSL Alpha-Link MADI AX (189915) or SSL Alpha-Link MADI SX (189914). With one optical Multichannel Audio Digital Interface (MADI) connector for 64 simultaneous I/Os, MADI Xtreme 64 is also the perfect partner for MADI-equipped consoles, live recording, installations, and broadcast servers.
MADI Xtreme is a new family of multichannel PCIe audio cards for Mac and PC from Solid State Logic. Featuring their PCIe-Core Audio Pipeline technology, MADI Xtreme is one of the first audio devices to take full advantage of the high speeds and incredible bandwidth offered by the PCIe bus on modern computers.
MADI Xtreme supports a huge variety of applications through its SSL Soundscape Family Drivers. The drivers are fully multi-client capable (allowing several applications to simultaneously access the device) and allow seamless multi-card configurations (up to 6 Cards per system if enough PCIe slots are available).
- PCIe half-length card, single-lane PCIe v1.1-3.0
- 1x MADI I/O (optical)
- Channel count:
- 56/64 Ch@44.1/48k, 28/32 Ch@88.2/96k, 14/16 Ch@176.4/192k
The pros go MADI for SSL conversion. Order today!
Madi Xtreme 64 Specifications:
- Supported formats
- Windows: (XP or Vista 32-Bit): ASIO 2, WDM, MME, GSIF2, DWave
- Mac OS: OS X (10.4 or 10.5): Core Audio.
- Minimum System Requirements
- Windows: Windows XP (SP2) or Vista (32-Bit) Intel or AMD Configuration with one free PCIe slot
- Mac OS: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) or Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) G5 or Intel Mac with one free PCIe slot
- PCIe (PCI Express) is not compatible with PCI or PCI-X