- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
A PCIe audio card with 2 optical MADI connectors for 128-channel simultaneous I/O.
The Solid State Logic MADI Xtreme 128 is a PCIe audio card with 2 optical MADI connectors for 128 simultaneous I/Os. Connected to 2 SSL Alpha-Link MADI AX (189915) or SSL Alpha-Link MADI SX (189914) units at the same time, both MADI ports can also be used as redundant multichannel feeds and in applications that need a high number of I/Os in recording, mixing, or playback.
SSL MADI Xtreme is a new family of multichannel PCIe audio cards for Mac and PC from Solid State Logic. Featuring their PCIe-Core Audio Pipeline technology, MADI Xtreme is one of the first audio devices to take full advantage of the high speeds and incredible bandwidth offered by the PCIe bus on modern computers.
* PCIe half-length card, single-lane PCIe v1.1-3.0
* 2x MADI I/O (optical)
* Channel count: 112/128Ch@44.1/48k, 56/64Ch@88.2/96k, 28/32 Ch@176.4/192k
* 1x Wordclock Connector (Software controlled as Input or Output)
Support for virtually any application
MADI Xtreme supports a huge variety of applications through its SSL Soundscape Family Drivers. The drivers are fully multi-client capable (allowing several applications to simultaneously access the device) and allow seamless multi-card configurations (up to 6 Cards per system if enough PCIe slots are available).
Windows 32 Bit (XP, Vista 32 Bit and Windows 7 32-Bit): ASIO 2, WDM, MME, GSIF2, DWave)
Windows 64-Bit (Vista 64 Bit and Windows 7 64 Bit): ASIO 32, ASIO 64, SS V6 (currently no WDM64 support)
Mac OS: OS X (10.4): Core Audio. Please use V.1 Drivers
Mac OS: OS X (10.5): Core Audio
Mac OS: OS X (10.6): Core Audio in 32 and 64 Bit Kernel Mode
Mac OS: OS X (10.7)
Mac OS: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) or Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) G5 or Intel Mac with one free PCIe Slot
- PCIe half-length card, single-lane PCIe v1.1-3.0
- 2x MADI I/O (optical)
- Channel count: 112/128Ch@44.1/48k, 56/64Ch@88.2/96k, 28/32 Ch@176.4/192k
Time to go to Extremes and get all the I/O you need for high track-count analog summing and dedicated aux sends to outboard -- plus transparent SSL conversion. Order Today!
Madi Xtreme 128 Specifications:
- Supported formats
- Windows: (XP or Vista 32-Bit): ASIO 2, WDM, MME, GSIF2, DWave
- Mac OS: OS X (10.4 or 10.5): Core Audio.
- Minimum System Requirements
- Windows: Windows XP (SP2) or Vista (32-Bit) Intel or AMD Configuration with one free PCIe slot
- Mac OS: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) or Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) G5 or Intel Mac with one free PCIe slot
- PCIe (PCI Express) is not compatible with PCI or PCI-X